Get ready for a cast of characters this season on HGTV’s Design Star. If you’ve read the season four contestants’ bios, you shouldn’t have any trouble identifying who did (or does) what:
- Who is a radio host, a product designer and says his or her favorite movie is the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?
- Who is a model, does impersonations and likes to sculpt and scrapbook?
- Who worked in an iron mine, wanted to be an archaeologist and enjoys surfing, skateboarding and making lists?
- What Salt Lake Citian likes to clog and eat sushi?
- Who says his or her favorite colors are flat black, hot pink and fluorescent green and has experience designing restaurants and clubs in Manhattan?
- Who has a decorative pillow collection, enjoys hip-hop dancing and went on a last-minute honeymoon to Mexico?
- Who is the youngest contestant? This person likes to play board games and break a sweat at spin class.
- Who enjoys the art of jewelry design, worked in the comedy industry and claimed to be a Dead head?
- Who has an economics degree, backpacked around the world solo and lists the movie, Matrix, as his or her favorite?
- Who grew up on a farm, lists his or her grandmother as his or her design icon and is currently #3 in popularity in our “Who is Your Favorite Designer So Far” poll?
Check your answers by clicking below!
Who do you think will be able to add Design Star to his or her life story?