From hilarious quips to genius designs at Spring Lake Inn bed and breakfast, catch up on the top moments from Design Star episode four.
- Vern called Karl, Meg and Mark’s room the “most impressive one he’s seen in six seasons of Design Star.” Do you agree? See the before-and-after shots.
- The judging panel thought Tyler made a faux finish faux pas with the fireplace. What do you think?
- Emily’s getting attached to some of the finalists — find out who her favorites are.
- Kevin “Pop of Color” Grace and Cathy “Global Perspective” Hobbs almost hit divorce court — see the best captions of their partnership-gone-wrong.
- Producer Loren Ruch revealed that crews went back to fix Kevin’s disastrous floors. See the rest of his behind-the-scenes dish from episode four.
- David admitted that he was “so disappointed” by one of the contestants. Find out who.
- Someone who loved “graphic elements” went home. See the eliminated designer’s biggest regret.
- Candice recapped all the action — read her take on episode four.
What was the best moment of episode four? Tell us what you think in the comments below.