Kayla Kitts

Featured Blogger for HGTVersus

Sep 14

One More Day to Vote for Your Fan Favorite!

Want to see more of your favorite designer? There’s still one day left to help one Design Star contestant win their own online show right here on HGTV.com.

Mark or Kellie

Mark and Kellie are in the lead -- who do you want to win Design Star fan favorite?

Mark and Kellie are neck-in-neck in the lead, but it’s still anyone’s game! Vote up to 10 times a day until noon tomorrow, then check back here to see who won out.

Vote For Your Favorite Designer Now >>

Posted at 12:34 pm

67 Comments

1. MARK ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sense on September 14, 2011 at 10:06 am
    • I llike Mark but Karl is my first choice, however Karl and Mark make a great team . A tv show with both of them working together would probably be interesting and the designs would definately be good . Just a thought . Does HGTV have anything like that ???? Maybe they should think about it

katrina on September 14, 2011 at 1:25 pm
      • I typed my post before I read your response! I would also love a show teaming Karl & Mark. I think they would be a great pair. So many incredible ideas and such talent.

Dee on September 14, 2011 at 2:18 pm
  2. MARK!!! MARK!!! MARK!!!!

George on September 14, 2011 at 10:07 am
    • thumbs up! quality TV with great design ideas please!

Sandra on September 14, 2011 at 2:09 pm
  3. As Stalin once said," It is not who casts the vote that matters, it is who counts the vote that matters."

Is that Cathy coming from behind, in a surge of last minute voting, for the win?

Stranger things have happened on Design Star!

erikcreature on September 14, 2011 at 10:26 am
  4. I am a big fan of HGTV but am extremely disappointed in the judges choice of the next design star. Meg is abrasive and her voice is irritating. I have not found her designs inspiring and her color pallet never varies. I for one HGTV consumer will never watch her show and probably will not watch design star again. There was such great talent this year and to choose Meg was an extreme disappointment.

eileen hyde on September 14, 2011 at 10:31 am
    • i so agree!

Amanda on September 14, 2011 at 6:41 pm
    • I agree – I did not like any of Meg's "designs" since the beginning . Totally disliked her snooty higher than thou attitude in the pilot she actually to me looked goofy..
      Karl should have won.. his designs were always good and his camera personality during the pilot was so good down to earth friendly and compassionate … he demonstrated how much he looks at architecture, designs from all perspectives. and he really listens…
      yes I did like how he worked with the two guys
      I got the distinct impression during the show that Meg already knew she won — watch her face it definitely had a haha got this doesn't matter look…
      Karl could redesign my house any time .. Meg would not be let in the door will NOT watch that show AT ALL — HGTV you have slid down in my opinion of you… your choice was PREDETERMINED and NASTY.. —

StraightShooter on September 14, 2011 at 8:12 pm
    • I agree – Meg flubbed a few challenges but was kept on. Karl was terrific every week. He's at least as talented as Vern Yip – why is that man a judge??

Kit on September 15, 2011 at 8:19 am
  5. TEAM BEARD, VOTE FOR MARK!!!!! SUCH AN AMAZING DESIGNER, LETS PUT SOME GOOD DESIGN TV ON since Meg really wont fill that gap – for me at least.

HGTV love on September 14, 2011 at 10:44 am
  6. No question… voting for MARK!!!

LOGICA on September 14, 2011 at 10:44 am
  7. MAYBE CATHY WILL SURGE?????????????????????????? HAHHAAAAAAAA

DAN on September 14, 2011 at 10:47 am
    • Shut your mouth!

Guest on September 14, 2011 at 3:22 pm
  8. Not a fan of the judges pick, Meg is the most annoying of all of the contestants with the exception of Cathy. I think Candice is threatened by anyone with talent, might cut into her info-commercials of selling her over priced 'design' ideas. Or if they really wanted to pick someone people would watch, it would have been Karl or Mark. At least Vern saw they were the ones with talent. When Candice showed up, the other two judges began to parrot her… Meg has a hideous sense of color, that green in the tiny house was retched and they fell over themselves over her bad designs. Both Mark and Karl used the space better, and have better design taste. Nobody wants a CRIME SHOW of design and really what a CRIME the annoying voice was given the show. Another one the fans don't want won't watch and will fade away.

Jo in Minneapolis on September 14, 2011 at 10:50 am
  9. I'm sure the HGTV execs already have this one picked too, so it doesn't really matter who the fans vote for. Whoever gets the on-line show will only have a couple of 10 minute episodes anyway, so it is basically pointless to even waste your time voting.

John on September 14, 2011 at 10:58 am
  10. PLEASE lets all vote for MARK!! He actually has a CHANCE to win- he will be interesting, serendipitous, and it may give him a leg up in the future! Karl and Tyler, you guys were awesome as well!

michel on September 14, 2011 at 11:04 am