Kayla Kitts

Contributor to HGTVersus

Sep 14

One More Day to Vote for Your Fan Favorite!

Want to see more of your favorite designer? There’s still one day left to help one Design Star contestant win their own online show right here on HGTV.com.

Mark or Kellie

Mark and Kellie are in the lead -- who do you want to win Design Star fan favorite?

Mark and Kellie are neck-in-neck in the lead, but it’s still anyone’s game! Vote up to 10 times a day until noon tomorrow, then check back here to see who won out.

Vote For Your Favorite Designer Now >>

Posted at 12:34 pm

67 Comments

1. VOTE FOR MARK FOLKS! He is only especially talented designer who can win enough votes in one day! His online show will be worth watching! Tyler, Karl, Leslie, Kevin, think you guys were very talented, hope you have successful futures. Meg, congratulations, hope we all will enjoy your show.

cheryl plato on September 14, 2011 at 11:12 am
  2. MARK…… all the way. Talented, nice, articulate, and sexy. Go Mark!!!

Jill on September 14, 2011 at 11:21 am
    • I agree. Sexy and hotter than hell!!!! Mark is the best.

Desiree' on September 14, 2011 at 4:47 pm
  3. Mark for the win!
    #team beard

Stacey on September 14, 2011 at 11:31 am
  4. I think it is useless to get involved and vote, if the Design "star" is any indication it is already decided by the producers. I don't think they respect the viewers and want to force who they have chosen.

Nancy Lou on September 14, 2011 at 11:55 am
  5. this is obviously rigged. many friends and I have voted for the underdog countless times and it still reads 0% so HGTV must already have decided who whill win (once again). Are we really surprised?

guest on September 14, 2011 at 12:08 pm
    • The question is how dumb or clueless do they think their viewers are? We are not a group of oafs.

Nancy Lou on September 14, 2011 at 12:20 pm
  6. well, this is it,now is the time to step up and keep voting for Mark. At least we can get nice ideas from Mark on line show. Come on everyone lets show Mark some respect and vote for him because the judges did not do right by him.

shalom on September 14, 2011 at 12:54 pm
  7. I thought Meg and Karl were both very talented and evenly matched. In the last challenge, Meg's design was a little more sophisticated and less cluttery than Karl's. They both had challenges – Karl with the two completely different design aesthetics his clients wanted and Meg with a very small space that needed to fill multi-purposes AND be baby-friendly. I honestly thought Meg did the better job, even though both designers did extremely well with their challenges. Meg has a very fun and engaging personality that I think will appeal to a lot of viewers. Karl would appeal to lots of viewers too, but Meg is more natural in front of the camera. The judges (or network, if that's what you believe) could only pick one. It was a tough choice!

Another Meg on September 14, 2011 at 1:32 pm
    • Sorry, but I don't see anything tough about the choice between Meg and Karl. Meg is annoying and overly cutesy with her uninspiring design ideas. It was clear that the judges were choosing Meg's ease in front of the camera over Karl's awkwardness onscreen, but in terms of the best designer, I think Meg was a very poor choice.

Walter on September 14, 2011 at 6:15 pm
    • I have to agree with you that Meg's room was better in the finale and that Karl is also very talented. It was a tough choice for the judges. The reactions of fans on this blog shows how immature some people can be and how quickly they can jump on the bandwagon about something. My top choice all along was Mark. He did not win, but life goes on. Those who are "heartbroken" and "shocked" that Meg won need to get some perspective on their lives and find something constructive and positive to do with their time.

Fan of Mark on September 14, 2011 at 6:25 pm
  8. I was rooting for Karl as well, but I can't believe all of the ugly comments people are posting about Meg and all of the "thumbs down" negative scores on posts praising Meg. Really??? Is it that important to you all? It's a flippin' TV show! Get over it and grow up. And for that matter, get off of your fat asses and get outside with your dogs and children. Breath some fresh air and get some perspective in your lives. Sheeesh!

argyle on September 14, 2011 at 2:13 pm
    • Well said! Predictably, your post is being negged, as will this one. So many people on this blog are just mouth-breathing morons. Probably Tea Party Republicans, too.

jenonetwogo on September 14, 2011 at 2:43 pm
      • No, the commenters here are mostly gay men and drunken houswives, all of them bitchy. Reeerrr!!

Bob on September 14, 2011 at 9:55 pm
    • Thank you so very much!

Guest on September 15, 2011 at 6:05 am
  9. I would love to see a show teaming up Mark and Karl. Mark has the creativity while Karl has fantastic taste. I didn't like Meg at all! Her taste is so Chicago Cheap. Her rooms reminded me of my dorm in college.

Dee on September 14, 2011 at 2:16 pm
    • fantastic idea to team these two together!!

jann b on September 15, 2011 at 8:11 am
  10. Kellie all the way!!!!

Jennifer on September 14, 2011 at 2:36 pm