Kayla Kitts

Featured Blogger for HGTVersus

Sep 14

One More Day to Vote for Your Fan Favorite!

Want to see more of your favorite designer? There’s still one day left to help one Design Star contestant win their own online show right here on HGTV.com.

Mark or Kellie

Mark and Kellie are in the lead -- who do you want to win Design Star fan favorite?

Mark and Kellie are neck-in-neck in the lead, but it’s still anyone’s game! Vote up to 10 times a day until noon tomorrow, then check back here to see who won out.

Vote For Your Favorite Designer Now >>

Posted at 12:34 pm

67 Comments

1. Kellie contributed nothing to the competition. She certainly doesn't need to be given an on-line column !! VOTE MARK !!

salviati2 on September 14, 2011 at 5:39 pm
    • GROW UP!!!!!! If your the kind of fan Mark has I hope that he doesn't win!!!!!!

mrr on September 14, 2011 at 9:39 pm
  2. Kellie just went up to 23%….I'm putting all of my votes for Mark…..he more than deserves to win fan favorite….

Sense on September 14, 2011 at 8:18 pm
  3. at least 60-90 votes have been cast for Bret in two days and still 0% – proof that either the votes we cast are NOT counted or that we have to cheat and vote more then the limited 9 votes a day for our VOTES to count. Either way you look at it it is FRAUD!!!!!

guest on September 14, 2011 at 8:18 pm
    • Think about it. You said that between 60 and 90 votes were cast and he still as 0%. There have been enough votes cast that for him to even blip he would have had to have over 10,000 votes. Sorry, we do vote for our favorites all through the contest.

Guest on September 14, 2011 at 8:46 pm
  4. There are only a few hours left to vote for a designer to have their own online show. If you favorite designer is not in the running, please VOTE FOR MARK!!!!

Guest on September 14, 2011 at 8:47 pm
  5. Ugh It's going to be Kellie and Meg the Wonder Twins of Poor Designs on DS6!

I can see it now.

Kellie (in her nasally voice): Wouldn't it be so great if we BOTH won our own show?
    Meg: Fer Suure!! (big cheese grin)

LOL! Sorry couldn't help myself.

latenight on September 14, 2011 at 9:18 pm
  6. we have about five hours to help MARK win. call your friends and family lets get some justice for mark.

Shalom on September 15, 2011 at 3:01 am
  7. I have yet to see any of the prior winners of this fan vote contest on this site, so it's really not important to me who wins the fan vote.

Mark G on September 15, 2011 at 5:13 am
    • Because, just as they were not capable of handling an on-TV show, could not handle an on-line show either.

guest on September 15, 2011 at 6:09 am
    • I think you're right. I've searched for it on their web but only Dan V. has like literally 1 video up.
      Sad..

Jan on September 15, 2011 at 6:34 am
  8. MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARK! Kellie is only wining because she was booted off earlier and BEFORE Mark so she had people pulling for before mark did. Mark caught up as soon as he was booted off the show and im sure if we had a few more days he would pass her.

Justin on September 15, 2011 at 6:44 am
  9. I love Kellie's designs in her bio photo's. I think she has refreshing design style. My vote is for Kellie!!

Vicki on September 15, 2011 at 7:24 am
  10. Vote for Mark! Who wants a show by someone who won't give their clients what they want?

Libby on September 15, 2011 at 7:28 am