Kayla Kitts

Contributor to HGTVersus

Sep 14

One More Day to Vote for Your Fan Favorite!

Want to see more of your favorite designer? There’s still one day left to help one Design Star contestant win their own online show right here on HGTV.com.

Mark or Kellie

Mark and Kellie are in the lead -- who do you want to win Design Star fan favorite?

Mark and Kellie are neck-in-neck in the lead, but it’s still anyone’s game! Vote up to 10 times a day until noon tomorrow, then check back here to see who won out.

Vote For Your Favorite Designer Now >>

Posted at 12:34 pm

67 Comments

1. KELLIE!!!!

Guest on September 15, 2011 at 7:31 am
  2. Don't forget to vote for Mark on the fan fav. Only 30 minutes left.

Mario on September 15, 2011 at 7:32 am
  3. Vote for Kellie!!

Guest on September 15, 2011 at 7:33 am
  4. team mark! What was the judges thinking????? meg sucks at designing. mark's the best. either mark or carl should have won. I would tottally watch his show.

mas on September 15, 2011 at 7:34 am
  5. the fan vote was shut down before 12 noon (its 11:40 now)!!! it says we can vote till noon! wuzup! DONT LIKE THIS…

marks fan on September 15, 2011 at 7:43 am
  6. How unfair to post Kellie as a winner when I logged on at 11:52 am eastern (at the latest) planning to once again vote for Mark. How can you post a winner before the deadline YOU POSTED AS NOON? This is a crime to Mark, especially given the closeness of the vote. I just don't know what HGYV is thinking lately, not happy with Meg, the programming is all Sell Your House/Buy a House.

jann b on September 15, 2011 at 8:07 am
  7. I agree,the last room was nice, but predictable, her foyer/landing was a disaster, that green in the tiny house awful. The painted coffee table on Nate's show, I have already done myself and I don't consider myself very original. Mark and Karl's designs were different and mostly unseen in previous programming. I want to learn something new, Meg will not give that to me.

jann b on September 15, 2011 at 8:20 am
  8. What a rude outburst. Last I knew, this board was as much mine as it was yours. I am fully entitled to my opinion of the designers. You can "hope" anything you want.

salviati2 on September 15, 2011 at 8:46 am
  9. I, too, logged in to vote well prior to the deadline (by over 15 minutes) and the voting was shut down. It is wrong to say voting will go on until noon, then shut it down early. Whether the extra time would have made a difference, who knows, but that's exactly the point. Who knows? It just leaves more of a bitter taste in everyone's mouth and most of us are already soured on all of this as it is.

I know someone said it's just a television show. However, this isn't just a t.v. show. Real people's lives are affected, such as Mark's and Karl's, as well as the viewers who could have potentially gotten real ideas for their homes and properties. It also leaves viewers feeling the network is out of touch with their wants. I think most people want things to be fair and are tired of situations where there's an unfair ending. And this has been unfair in so many ways.

crittercove on September 15, 2011 at 9:21 am
  10. I SEE DAN FAIRES HAS HIS OWN ON-LINE SHOW….DANMADE……SHOULD BE VERY NICE CHANGE OF PACE

DAN on September 15, 2011 at 9:49 am