Liz Gray

Contributor to HGTVersus

Jun 6

Meg on Episode 2: Why She Felt Bad for Hilari

Meg Caswell on Design Star

The White Room Challenge wasn’t exactly Meg’s finest moment in season six — she was nearly eliminated before coming back to win the series. “It’s one of the hardest challenges…I know, because I failed it,” she says.

Hear her take one year later, why she felt for Hilari and why “every single minute counts.”

Posted at 8:00 am

9 Comments

1. I am so disappointed this year. Where are the "David" quality designers? We have only two. Last night we needed a group goodbye. And please again this year we have another EGO problem ( Luca). Can't the preselection of designers find more creative and qualified entries?

Penny on June 6, 2012 at 7:23 am
  2. I wanted to see less of Luca's room and more of Jordan. Hillary? and Stanley should be on another show, he created junk in episode 1 then created more junk in episode 2, he should be on Junk Star.

Rachel knocked it out of the park.

Designlove on June 6, 2012 at 9:28 am
    • HIlary is amazing..dont say anything about her…

Ke$ha on July 4, 2012 at 7:25 am
  3. I'm glad Hilari had someone to commiserate with her. Who better than Meg?

judy h. on June 6, 2012 at 8:10 pm
  4. i think overall, these designers keep playing it too safe. while i don't think stanley can 'design' to save his life, i can't argue that his WRC was the riskiest and therefore tipping the scale to his advantage this week.__next week's challenge involves kris kardashian jenner; how many ways can they design w/ the color black…

peg5 on June 8, 2012 at 9:44 pm
  5. wrong page, BUT, why can't David dress and comb his hair?

bruce on June 13, 2012 at 4:14 pm
    • I swear David is GAY

ihateyernyip on July 4, 2012 at 7:26 am
      • im sorry for my actions. i aapolegize for my actions. i will not say that again. i was just mad at how the judges dont judge fairly and im veery sorry. i will not do thatt agian. david is NOT gay.

iloveyernyip on July 4, 2012 at 9:52 am
  6. i am TERRIBLY SORRYYYY!! I FEEL SOO BAD NOW!!! PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEEEE!!

iloveyernyip on July 4, 2012 at 9:53 am