Liz Gray

Featured Blogger for HGTVersus

Jun 8

Sneak Peek: Episode 3

This week, the designers work in pairs to completely redesign a space for a very busy client…Kris Kardashian Jenner! But will the designers use up their design time with bickering? See a sneak peek of Tuesday’s episode.

David Bromstad and Kris Kardashian Jenner

Predictions: Who do you think is the next to go? Shout it out in the comments below.

Posted at 5:50 pm

29 Comments

1. I would rather be captured by the Cardassians from Star Trek, than watch one episode of any program featuring any member of the Kardashian family!

erikcreature on June 8, 2012 at 2:11 pm
  2. I'm with the commenter above, I am so sick of the Kardashian family, I could honestly care a less what they think, or where there fashion sense, etc came from or comes from. Honestly , give us someone that we can honestly relate to than someone that we're all going REALLY????

Judi on June 8, 2012 at 8:05 pm
  3. So we get to see obnoxious behavior by Lucca and Kris. I wonder which poor designer got stuck with Stanley. Hope for a double elimation and get rid of at least two of them.

Betty on June 9, 2012 at 8:36 am
  4. Is that Miera's finished art installation behind David and KK?

Designlove on June 9, 2012 at 8:56 am

NINJA on June 12, 2012 at 7:59 am
  5. I've never watched a show with a Kardashian in it, so I have no feelings one way or the other about that. As for who will be the next to leave, I'm thinking it will be one of the guys, unless they manage to sabotage a partner, since the women this season are turning out to be the stronger contenders. Poor Bex! She seems like a nice person, and she gets stuck first with Kris, then Luca, both of whom are pushy and hard to work with. Bex deserves some sort of award just for putting up with two difficult partners in a row!

BNMIR on June 9, 2012 at 5:11 pm
    • Did anyone take a second to watch the clip a little closer? Cause that's not what I got from it. Bex comes walking in with some useless flowers and is like "why isn't my room done, this is terrible! hhhrrrmmph?? (pouty face)" I can maybe see where you're coming from if she had been busting her tail alongside him and Luca was just in her face entire time, but that's not what was on the tape. You're going to have to work with all kinds of people with all kinds of different personalities, but being a true design professional means taking responsibility and making things work regardless of the situation. That's what a Design Star does!

RawDesign on June 9, 2012 at 9:33 pm
      • I did watch it a second time, and once again I see "I don't need no stinkin' concept" Luca working on projects with no idea of a big picture in mind. He did the same thing in Episode One, and Danielle had to keep the room design on track. I see Bex attempting to do the same as Danielle, but she is not as forceful a personality, so Luca, who knows he was told not to just be a project manager, basically tells her he is going to do his own thing. We saw how well that worked in the White Room Challenge. Bex has every right to be worried. In the video she makes a suggestion for a wall installation and tells Luca she thinks they should be working together on projects, which is reasonable, only to have Luca tell her to leave him alone. As for Bex's flowers, in every partners challenge someone has to do the shopping and someone else stays behind to work on the room. Luca should have volunteered to do the shopping, which would help him a lot in the eyes of the judges if he got it right, since he could claim more design credit that way (he actually did a great job choosing sofas in the first episode). I'm sure Bex would have handled supervising their carpenter for the building projects just fine.

BNMIR on June 10, 2012 at 3:17 am
  6. "This Redhead shouldn't have eaten Taco Bell for breakfast"…..Oh wait, is this not the make a caption for this picture page? Sorry couldn't resist.

Daniel C. on June 9, 2012 at 9:43 pm
  7. How do you know they were useless flowers "rawdesign"
    Is that your alias on the blogs Luca?

Mel on June 10, 2012 at 12:16 am
  8. How do you know they were useless flowers rawdesign? Is rawdesign your alias for the blogs Luca?

Plicity on June 10, 2012 at 12:30 am
  9. Will Kris's three HO's be on the show!

Jay on June 11, 2012 at 12:12 pm
  10. Glad they are sending home two and I hope its Lucca and Kris. Lucca for lack of talent and Kris for being an arrogant bitch.

Ron on June 11, 2012 at 6:19 pm
    • It's so clear that Becky should be Design Star. Not only is she super talented and uses crazy things like pennies to make wall art, but she knows when something is too hard to handle- like 10' PVC pipe and reworks her ideas. I mean, her work is exactly what people need- cheap ideas that anyone can do!

Let's show the USA how awesome a designer from little old Abilene can be!

Joanie on June 12, 2012 at 11:33 am