Liz Gray

Featured Blogger for HGTVersus

Jun 16

Sneak Peek: Episode 4

The design + the drama continue this week as the final eight take on an indoor/outdoor makeover for real homeowners. See what’s coming up next. (Hint: More pairs of designers butt heads.)

David Bromstad With Design Star 2012 Contestants

Watch two exclusive scenes from the next episode of Design Star:

Predictions: Who do you think will be next to go home?

Posted at 8:00 am

36 Comments

1. Mira is a BITCH!!!! Can't stand her.

Timmy Toolman on June 19, 2012 at 5:49 pm
  2. If Mira was black and had weird eyes like Cathy last season, this blog would be overflowing with negativity. On the other hand, Mira is white, and a model home designer, somewhat upper class. It's very interesting that Mira gets away with doing the same thing Cathy did last season and most seem to think it's either amusing or with no comment. Could this be a double standard? I'm just sayin.

David on June 19, 2012 at 7:47 pm
  3. And then, Erikcreature ripped on Meg during the whole last season. It appears that he still feels that he needs to bring home the point of his disapproval of Meg. I thought Meg was fantastic! Meg remained positive through all of the challenges which shows that this is somewhat hard to do. There were some things that I think Meg could have done better, but Meg is now a rock star! Go Meg!

David on June 19, 2012 at 7:49 pm
  4. Kellie is on here under season 6 videos

hgtvrox on June 20, 2012 at 4:59 am
  5. I do like Meg and have watched her show. She pals around with her crew and has a relaxed feeling. Meg is like going to a Sadie-Hawkins Dance and Candice-types are like going to the Prom. Both have different flavors. My point was not to tear down Meg or Candice, but to state that David Bromstad was a successful DS, but truly others since have such mixed reviews BECAUSE people are looking for that polish. HGTV is striving to attract a larger audience by going outside the box they have created and are having only mild successes if that. The old adage, if it ain't broke don't fix it applies here!

WillTryDSAgain on June 20, 2012 at 5:12 am
  6. (Felt like posting my reply to HGTV forever and erikcreature again)I do like Meg and have watched her show. She pals around with her crew and has a relaxed feeling. Meg is like going to a Sadie-Hawkins Dance and Candice-types are like going to the Prom. Both have different flavors. My point was not to tear down Meg or Candice, but to state that David Bromstad was a successful DS, but truly others since have such mixed reviews BECAUSE people are looking for that polish. HGTV is striving to attract a larger audience by going outside the box they have created and are having only mild successes if that. The old adage, if it ain't broke don't fix it applies here!

WillTryDSAgain on June 20, 2012 at 5:24 am
  7. I really wished you would take off the people that have been eliminated from the voting portion….the top one right now is the first person who got booted…PLEASE Thank you!

MJBR on June 20, 2012 at 7:40 am
  8. Meg was a judge last month during a "White Room" shows. The show ran for about a month.

PRM on June 20, 2012 at 12:34 pm
  9. I agree with you. This year, there are no "calibers" like David, Alice, Dan, Antonio, Mark and Karl. I still remember their names and designs. They stood out!

PRM on June 20, 2012 at 12:38 pm
  10. I think meira was just defenceive and insecure …….when she saw that the side trim was too long .. alla she had to do was cut it and paste it on that would have given the unit a finished look …..and I dont think the girl had an attitude … she responded normal and was really 'thinking :)

Betty Sua on June 20, 2012 at 5:02 pm