Liz Gray

Featured Blogger for HGTVersus

Jul 3

Tonight: Kitchen Cousins on Design Star!

Kitchen cousins

Tune in tonight at 9/8c to see HGTV’s Kitchen Cousins, John Colaneri and Anthony Carrino, critique what they know best — kitchens — alongside Vern and Genevieve. Follow the action on Twitter with the hashtag #DesignStar.

Posted at 2:01 pm

14 Comments

1. I cant wait to watch tonight. I hope Britany finally wins one… she hasn't had one slip up yet, she deserves it!!!

Deb on July 3, 2012 at 10:56 am
  2. anyone catch the island used in the kitchen

Jodi on July 3, 2012 at 5:56 pm
  3. I fell in love with Stanley and Hillary's bold kitchen. Not all the design choices were spot on…but it was by far my FAVORITE. I was so disappointed to see the winning kitchen. I have seen that kitchen a hundred times over in design magazines. Being a military spouse, I have lived in base housing for 10 years. All the kitchens are the same. Two years ago we were able to buy our first home and unfortunately…our kitchen is a typical contractor kitchen…it looks the same as 3 others on the street. I was looking for something new and fresh and the bold red and blue/teal kitchen was amazing! I wanted to post on facebook, but the HGTV page doesn't seem to be working at the moment. They can totally bring that kitchen here to my home…I'll wait with open arms…lol

Becky Sanders on July 3, 2012 at 6:04 pm
    • I would love to see Hilari and Stanley have a HGTV show together – they were hilarious. And, they reminded me of myself and my hubby when were shopping.

@RTfromIL on July 3, 2012 at 6:33 pm
      • * "when we're shopping."

@RTfromIL on July 3, 2012 at 6:35 pm
  4. I thought Stanley's and Hillary's kitchen was the most bold and unique as well
    Why does this show keep picking the safe options /if you want normal watch any design show-I want something new and interesting!!!!(other than David )boring safe designers for the winners.it baffles the mind why they keep doing thisI
    It's like the Food Network Star and the only person that has come from that is Guy (season 2 I think) These shows just show that it takes a real talent(last few years the guy who did the Skate board stuff-(I do believe he has a show now-and should have won anyway!!!!)I am just so done now with this network and show-Nothing new!!!

lynn on July 3, 2012 at 6:22 pm
    • so true

laine on July 4, 2012 at 10:45 am
  5. My design eye was delighted to see Danielle and Brittany work together to create a masterpiece. Well, almost a masterpiece…the pictures in frames as back splash didn't wow me. I'd rather see Stanley's ceramic hands in the back splash area – at least they wouldn't crash into each other when the drawers were opened. However, neither the picture frames nor the ceramic hands would be easy to maintain in the kitchen, and I'm all for creative practicality.

chickiechickqueen on July 4, 2012 at 8:20 pm
  6. I just lve the kitchen cousins!! I can't get over how I have to do a double take every time I watch them. I keep thinking I am seeing George Clooney. The resemblance is incredible!!! Love those guys!!! I would love for them to do my sisters kitchen. She so needs desperate help and can't afford to do anything. I wish I could help her!!!

Dawn Hurtt on July 11, 2012 at 12:13 am
  7. What was the Japenese method of burning the ceder Wood called?

Rach on July 11, 2012 at 5:20 pm
  8. I live in Maine and my mon really needs a new kitchen, I want to give one to her for her birthday but I dot know how to get the kitchen cousins to my house.what to I do?

Kelsi on July 26, 2012 at 3:53 pm
  9. what happened to "kitchen cousisnj"? They did an excellant job–were funny and uplifting and had some great ideas.

Dave Duclos on August 27, 2012 at 2:25 pm
  10. I too am wondering what happened to the "Kitchen Cousins" show. It was my favorite!

Sandra Mayden on September 20, 2012 at 9:31 am