Liz Gray

Contributor to HGTVersus

Aug 10

Sneak Peek: All Stars Episode 3

Design Star All Stars Contestants and Host David Bromstad

The final four Design Star All Stars contestants go down memory lane on Tuesday at 9/8c as they make over sets inspired by the hit ’80s sitcom The Facts of Life. Who will make it to the finale and get one step closer to the $25,000 prize?  See a sneak peek of this week’s action.

Predictions: Who will be in the final three? Cast your vote in the comments below.

Posted at 10:00 am

118 Comments

1. The blue curtains on the green wall look a lot like Dan's shirt, don't they?

Rickapolis on August 10, 2012 at 9:16 am
    • that's what I was thinking. Last season Britani inspired Mikael with her shirt color too,

lee on August 10, 2012 at 12:12 pm
    • I don't always like Dan's outfits, he is very good looking but then throws on some very babyishly preppy outfits, I like preppy but not too small looking preppy

casey on August 10, 2012 at 12:13 pm
  2. its obvious that dan and halari will make it because they listen very well.

shalom on August 10, 2012 at 9:57 am
    • but HGTV doesn't. Episode 2 online still does not work after 2 minutes, you hear Dan saying "I think that was annoying" a million times and then it freezes totally. Please fix the video!!!!!

mary on August 10, 2012 at 12:10 pm
      • not Dan, Tom

mary on August 10, 2012 at 12:11 pm
    • yes yes yes! yes!

David on August 10, 2012 at 4:43 pm
  3. PLEASE FIX EPISODE 2!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Tari on August 10, 2012 at 1:55 pm
  4. Personally I'm hoping that it's either Tom or Lesli – Their personalities REALLY bother me. Calm down and use that energy to LISTEN instead of talking.

Latisha on August 10, 2012 at 2:01 pm
  5. That wall in episode 3 is really "green"! wow! not sure either color of curtains will tame that down!
    IMO, either Dan or Hilari will win; what I wonder is what show they will make an appearance on…and is it a one time appearance, or several appearances ~ there really aren't too many options for guest hosts or designers. Time will tell.

cheryl johnson on August 10, 2012 at 3:50 pm
  6. Can you please please please have a two way tie, and have both Dan and Hilari be Co-Hosts or give them both $25,000, and their own shows! Each one is to die for! It would be the first time in HGTV history, where there is a two way tie!!! Leslie and Tom are both great and fine, I'm just saying what's on my mind! Thanks HGTV! Thanks!

David on August 10, 2012 at 4:46 pm
    • Have asked them that at least a dozen times. I so agree! They are both very popular and liked and I personally like their designs….AND Hilari has a great entertaining personality just being herself….except when she occassionally does that playful boasting about herself which I know is supposed to be humorous but I dont care for that. She hasnt done it thus far on these All Star episodes but she did it a couple of times on the Design Star episodes. Other than that she is so entertaining & fun for me

Wayne on August 10, 2012 at 8:14 pm
  7. Black drapes; goes with the trim in the picture and the wall paper…I think the black would compliment the wallpaper….

Millicent on August 10, 2012 at 11:42 pm
  8. HELLO! LIZ! HGTV PRODUCTION! IF STILL CANT WATCH EPISODE 2 ONLINE, WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT EPISODE #3?? PLEASE FIX OR ADVISE!!

Laura on August 11, 2012 at 3:57 am
  9. EPISODE 2ID FIXED NOW!!!! THANK YOU HGTV!!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!! (Go Hilari!!)

Tari on August 11, 2012 at 6:01 am
  10. EPISODE 2 IS FIXED NOW!!!! THANK YOU HGTV!!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!! (Go Hilari!!)

Tari on August 11, 2012 at 6:02 am