Liz Gray

Contributor to HGTVersus

Aug 17

Sneak Peek: All Stars Season Finale!

Final Three Designers

It’s down to three designers — only one can win the $25,000 prize and an appearance on an HGTV show. Who will be crowned the first Design Star All Star? Get a sneak peek of the action.

Who do you think will win it all? Cast your vote in the comments below.

Posted at 10:00 am

139 Comments

1. I think they all deserve to become the next design star all star but I think either Leslie or Hilari will win. Leslie is like nailing every single camera challenge. I was so suprised because Leslie during season 6 didn't stop talking and couldn't deliver the information but she now has so much energy while still giving the information to te audience. Hilari is an amazing designer who is naturally good on camera and I think if she nails the last challenge she could become a great host. Tom is great to but sometimes studders and is confusing sometimes when on camera. I was really suprised Dan went home but the color he picked was to bold for the wall. Good luck to all the designers. Wonder who will be on the next Deisgn star all star if they have another season?

Julie Blake on August 17, 2012 at 6:18 am
    • I agree. It will be either Leslie or Hilari.

Jammie on August 17, 2012 at 7:27 am
    • I think Leslie started Design Star right after surgery for Breast Cancer? She seems pretty healthy now so for All Stars she is herself and that is going to be tough to beat!

JordanJ on August 18, 2012 at 6:29 pm
  2. Even though Dan's color was awful, I don't think he should have gone home. Should have been Ted. I don't think Ted will ever get the camera challenge down. Hilari is my girl. She has personality, style and talent. My bet is on Hilary.

Delphine on August 17, 2012 at 11:21 am
    • Don't you mean Tom?

Kate c. on August 18, 2012 at 7:56 am
  3. It will be Hilari–she and Gen are pal. Gen twitts to Hilari on Twitter. That is why Dan had to go he is the best ever.

maria on August 18, 2012 at 6:06 am
    • this is why I dont care for blogs i dont think nyou one sided all you do 85% of your day is sent on the pc or app trying to full up your like. I only read but to cast negative coments about the chocies that these professonals on the show have made is unthinkable!

Felice Haynie on August 19, 2012 at 5:52 pm
  4. Any guesses as to whose show the all*star winner will guest-star on???

guest on August 18, 2012 at 7:14 am
    • Alice the runner up from season 1, was on Color Splash so maybe the Design All Star will reunite with Danielle on Shop this Room. I can't help thinking if Sparkle Josh won he would have been on Donna Decorates Dallas, or whatever that overdecorated show was called. I think Josh handles bling better.

DSWatcher on August 18, 2012 at 2:00 pm
  5. Hilari is my girl…she should win, no doubt!

Bizylady on August 18, 2012 at 9:18 am
  6. I tire of Hilari fretting about everything. Let's get someone positive like Leslie

Jeri Dietz on August 18, 2012 at 2:12 pm
  7. Hilari has the best and most interesting personality besides being a great designer. I would love to see her have her own show in the future.

Aubrey on August 19, 2012 at 1:38 pm
  8. OOh my I have some ooooops

Felice H on August 19, 2012 at 5:55 pm
  9. Hi– episode 2 full episode video is not working. It gets caught up in a strange audio loop less than a minute in! Thanks :)

Laura on August 19, 2012 at 8:19 pm
  10. I hope that Hilari wins. I really hope that she doesn't lose because she doesn't give enough information in her camera challenges. That is such an easy fix.

Corvette Lady on August 19, 2012 at 8:44 pm