Liz Gray

Featured Blogger for HGTVersus

Aug 22

Design Star Fan Fave Britany on Her New HGTV.com Show

Britany Simon in Design Star Dining Room

Design Star fan favorite and finale runner-up Britany Simon talks about how she feels about winning the viewers’ choice award. Plus, find out more about her new online show (and when to watch).

See what Britany has to say about her show:

What holiday decorations would you like to see from Britany? Tell us in the comments below.

Posted at 3:35 pm

24 Comments

1. You've got to find a show for Hilari. She is just fantastic!

Judy on September 1, 2012 at 7:52 pm
  2. I think all the constest did a wonderful job: congrat to all of them they need to be on there own show, maybe someone will create a show for all of the last three , they deserve it good job

Happy Face on September 2, 2012 at 4:27 pm
  3. Really not going to watch Leslie's show… She is way to flat for me in both design and style. I would have been happy to see Tom win, his designs are like something out of a magazine that I love to linger over and his personality is so uptight that he is delightfully charming in his geeking out over his design passion. For me though- Hilari was who I have wanted to see over and over again. Her designs are approachable, put together and yet more elevated than something I could *just do myself*… She has that same pulling magnetic draw of Kim (Myles), David (Bromstad), and the Novogratz (Rob and Courtney) all rolled up into a sophisticated glamorous package. HGTV- if you take these comments into consideration, then please sign Hilari for her own show… For her, I would stay home on a Saturday night.

Alissa on September 8, 2012 at 11:25 pm
  4. HI TO HGTV DESIGNERS..MY NAME IS DOUGLAS WALL I LEAVE IN BRIDGEPORT C.T. I HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL FIANCE,SHE CLEANS THE HOUSE AND COOKS I WORK ALL DAY.SHE IS DISABLE AND STAYS HOME.SHE IS AN ARTIST,SHE TOOK CARE OF HER FATHER TILL HE PASSED AWAY,I HAVE A WISH SHE HAS A ROOM FOR HER ART WORK/JUNK STUFF/COMPUTER ROOM..I DONT HAVE THE RESOURCES TO DO A MAKE OVER SO SHE CAN BE HAPPY..I NEED A VOLUNTEER TO DO A MAKEOVER FOR HER…4 FREE IF IS POSSIBLE ..I STILL BELIEVE IN MIRACLES..ILL GIVE YOU HER E MAIL ADDDRESS SHE HARDLY GOES THERE I DO….THANKS GOD BLESS..MY PHONE # 203-360-2594.

Douglas Wall on September 22, 2012 at 6:52 am
  5. Danielle was by far the best designer, Brittany was very good also, but she lacked the confidence and ex;posure that Danielle had. The Design Team was not just looking for someone who could decorate a room, they were looking for someone who could design well, speak well on camera and be host of a TV Show(meaning also giving viewers the information they needed) and Brittany was far lacking in this arena. Danielle on the otother hand had fabulous designs and was able to speak well on camera, host well, and give the viewers the information they needed. Brittany seemed to stumble over her words all the time, lacked full information, and seemed nervous on camera. Danielle did not, She was a natural with both.

James on October 9, 2012 at 7:40 pm
  6. Important Design Elements for prime Functionality web pages,Your web page duplicate and style which may effectively work available as one <a href="http://www.lowerpriceuggs.com” target=”_blank”>www.lowerpriceuggs.com may not function as effectively around an additional. Furthermore, try and keep in mind that a large volume of the success you have because of this specific form of web page comes from true screening.shiyan

experiments on January 2, 2013 at 1:23 am
  7. sdgwehgwere volume of the success you have because of this specific form of web page comes from true screening.shiyan

experiments on January 2, 2013 at 1:59 am
  8. Important Design Elements for prime Functionality web pages,Your web page duplicate and style which may effectively work available as one <a href="http://www.lowerpriceuggs.com” target=”_blank”>www.lowerpriceuggs.com may not function as effectively around an additional. Furthermore, try and keep in mind that a large volume of the success you have because of this specific form of web page comes from true screening.shiyan//n

experiments on January 2, 2013 at 1:59 am