What does the color of your home say about you? According to our experts, plenty! To have a little fun, take a spin on the Color Code chart here and find out what it means if you decorate with pink (flirt!), green (witty) and more. Plus you’ll get decorating ideas for each color.

What do you think? Are we onto something here or is it a whole lotta nadda?

More ideas:
More Color Connections: Click on a Color to Get It’s Meaning (HGTV)
Watch Get Color (Weekdays at 3pm on HGTV)

Design Inspiration

1. Tracy K says:

My husband and I just moved into our newly constructed home this year…and picking colors for the entire house is very exciting and yet daunting. The house, including the basement, has 3 levels. Each level has a different "personality". The upper level is my two boy's domain and it is painted in different shades of tan and cool blue/grey tones with splashes of orange in accents…very modern and hip. The main level is mainly light creamy yellow, and the adjacent rooms are the palest of robin's egg blue and celery green (very light, bright and airy colors) all with white accents…with the exception the master br which is rich dark gold..(the color of rich caramel) with accents of dark red…very dramatic, romantic and boudiour looking. In the basement/family area(the man cave) the walls are medium tan with earthy tones of reds and browns and greens for accents. Very rustic overtones and decor, the hubby is an avid hunter/fisherman. I think the color choices really reflected our entire family and our own favorite spaces. It's about 4500 sq. ft and I am proud to say I painted it all by myself!

2. Alice says:

My color choice is also green. I like the sagey shade. I'm trying to put together a 10 X 11 bedroom for myself in that color with shades of burgundy's, pink's and cream. I'm hoping that isn't to much. It is fun trying to pick the right things without going over the top.

3. Renee' Bunch says:

I just painted my bedroom (Master bath)leaf green and it is beautiful. I want to paint my bedroom but don't know what color to paint it, that would go with my bathroom.I have french doors in my bedroom which would give out a lot of white to go with whatever color I choose to paint it. Please give me some ides on what color to paint my bedroom.

4. Renee' Bunch says:

I just painted my bedroom (Master bath)leaf green and it is beautiful. I want to paint my bedroom but don’t know what color to paint it, that would go with my bathroom.I have french doors in my bedroom which would give out a lot of white to go with whatever color I choose to paint it. Please give me some ides on what color to paint my bedroom.

5. Renee' Bunch says:

6. Eloise O'Shea-W says:

I have a blue carpet on my 2n floor and I need to pick colors to paint the rooms. I don't want to remove the carpet. What would be good colors to go with blue carpet

Ellie Wyatt

7. Eloise O'Shea-Wyatt says:

I have a blue carpet on my 2n floor and I need to pick colors to paint the rooms. I don’t want to remove the carpet. What would be good colors to go with blue carpet

Ellie Wyatt

8. Hi all! I spent 2 hours to find information you have on this site!! and very creative : other spy cam drug
    .Bye