If you love the look of luxury, these faucets from Santec may just inspire you to redecorate your entire bathroom. The creative use of color, rich design details and accents like Swarovski crystals make them a standout in a world of beautiful faucets.

classicfaucet250.jpg
Classic lav faucet with AA-style handles and Fire Copper finish with Satin Nickel accents

monarchfaucet250.jpg
Monarch Crystal I widespread lav faucet with CD-style handles in satin Orobrass finish with Orobrass accent (Check out the Swarovski crystal handles!)

etnafaucet250.jpg
Etna widespread lav faucet with WE-style handles in Old Copper finish

Design Inspiration

1. Shameka says:

These faucets are so beautiful!!I think they make a bathroom look a whole lot better!!

2. Cookie says:

Wow, this Etna with the Old Copper finish are awesome and very classy!

3. Vince says:

UGGH! Those are hideous, especially the Monarch Crystal ones! They are so tacky looking, and I bet they'll look even worse with hard water spots on them.

4. Reena says:

The Classic lav Faucets are cute looking, but how much polish would they need everyday? the others are seriously tacky !!

5. yolanda says:

Except for the copper, they are pretty ugly. i like rustic anytime. But tell us that–how WILL they look with hard water spots?

6. Lori says:

I LOVE both of the copper designs. Not into brassy gold and the fact that the pattern around the base has tiny ridges to clean between would prevent me from purchasing this item.

7. DEBBIE says:

We are building this year and I couldn't find a faucet that I really wanted in my new home til I came to this site and seen the Monarch Crystal with the Orobrass finish for most of my bathrooms… I love them… Thank you for putting the picture in so I could stumble over it (literally)

Sincerely,
    Debbie Ann

8. Victoria says:

I love both the Classic lav faucet with AA-style & Etna lav faucet with WE-style. The faucets have a very rich look to them.