In case you hadn’t noticed, this blog has been pretty sleepy as of late. I confess: I’ve been sick for the past week. But I’ve also been focusing a lot on the bedroom this February. Chalk it up to Valentine’s Day or the fact that I love thinking about (and doing) bedroom design. Treat your bedroom like the haven it is — or should be — with this guide to the best bedroom design on HGTV.com.

Bedroom How-tos
29+ Do-It-Yourself Headboard Ideas
My round-up of fantastic headboards seen all over the Internet.

Create the Ultimate Bedroom Escape
Designer Mark McCauley’s 5 essentials for a bedroom sanctuary

Bedroom Hotel-Style How To
Because the irony of creating a “home away from home” at home is too funny.

Bedroom Design Don’ts
This article stayed in our Decorating Top 10 for half of last year.

5 Ways to Make a Bedroom Better for Rest
After all, sleep is a priority…

Design a Romantic Bedroom Retreat

But sleep isn’t always a priority.

All About Color
Click on each bedroom for details.

Get Color! brown bedroom Color Correction antique purple and yellow bedroom Get Color! blue gray bedroom
8 White Bedrooms Color Trends in the Bedroom 12 Sexy, Stylish Bedrooms

For more inspiring bedrooms:

4,000+ Bedrooms By You

Browse the top-rated bedrooms on Rate My Space for inspiration and give good karma to those looking for bedroom help.

5 Unique Bedroom Nightstands
New ideas for storing your bedside essentials.

House Tours: 150+ Designer Bedrooms
Exclusively in our Designers’ Portfolio

1. TRAVIS SIMS says:

CANDICE WILL YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME POINTERS ON WOOD PANELING. I HAVE A SMALL HOME AND EVERY ROOM IS WOOD PANELING, BESIDES WALL PAPER WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. HI MY NAME IS JASS I HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD GARL SHE RALLY LIKE YOU'R SHOW ON TV ALL THE TIME WHAN IS ON WACH I HAVE A SMALL HOME 3 BADROOM IHAVE A NEW BABY GARL IRALLY NEED HELP GETSOME SPACE SOME RUND PLEASE PLEASE IF THING YOU CAN HELP AM IN CA FRESNO

3. Vicki says:

HI Candice,

I love your show. I don't think I've missed to many. I would love for you to come and decorate our home after my husband retires in 1589 days, yes his is counting down. We have moved 6 times in our 25 years of marriage and looks like we will make 1 more, our retirement home. I would love for you to decorate our final home. We have redone every house we've lived in, then we would moved. It would be great if my husband didn't have to do a thing, but to ENJOY it. I look forward to many years of your show.

4. Shayg says:

I live in an apt and of course I can't paint. What's best way to decorate for minimum cost, less than $500.

5. Donna says:

We need more rooms that show smaller rooms and designs. Many of our rooms for renters are smaller in size so it is very hard to decorate in accordance to what we see in most of the pictures that are done here. I am in the process of trying to decorate a small bedroom, which has to inclued a hospital bed, and yet still have room to move a wheel chair in and out of it, meaning more room near doorways etc. Also we need color scemes, that would be a gerat thing to have listed here!

6. moBila says:

Very nice interiors!

7. These designs are really antique, modern, contemporary, luxury and romantic.

Regards,

Rose

8. sam says:

Wow you have given me some truly great Bedroom Ideas for my son and his new redesign. Thanks!

9. anna ayub says: