I loved reading the Choose Your Own Adventure books growing up, so when we were talking about them in the office yesterday I thought, “How appropriate when applied to decorating!” and knew I had to write some of my own.
If you’re tackling home improvement projects this Memorial Day weekend, like my friends are, pick from the following scenarios to get started. The end result is up to you, preferably involving less office (by Lori Dennis) and more pool (by Kerry Burt) though both spaces are stunning. Good luck!
If you’re terrified of color you can:
- Learn how to overcome your color fear
- Get over it quickly with bursts of red
- Let us pick the color scheme for you
- Channel your moodiness into the perfect color choice
If you don’t have a big budget to spend you can:
- Take out a loan and go high-end with an outdoor room
- Get more with less using our essential budget guide
- Enhance your style with your tax refund
- Read up on the top 10 ways to increase your home’s value
If you need some design inspiration right now you can: