Thanks to our guest blogger, Jody Jones, SVP, HGTV.com.
- Drape your kitchen table in the colors of the season. Williams-Sonoma’s Sari Jaquard tablecloth is a favorite.
- Martha Stewart’s glittered pumpkins are an easy and longer-lasting alternative to traditional carved pumpkins.
- For fall tabletop flair, plop freshly-harvested apples into a gourd bowl that you make at home.
- I especially like this shaved swirly design carved on a white pumpkin.
- Feeling bold? Orange and black home design ideas are more treat than trick.
- Celebrate your well-appointed Halloween: Mix up a Black Devil or one of nine other Happy Halloween Cocktails.