Calling all Facebook fans! HGTV has its very own page on Facebook, and we want you to join the fun. Just log into your account, search for “HGTV” and click “Become a Fan.”

Check out the latest scoop on upcoming projects, see what new shows are about to hit the air and get fun widgets for your profile. Plus, don’t forget to share with all your friends.

Design Inspiration

1. PATSY LITTRELL says:

I have been watching all the HGTV shows for
    years and wanted to know how to get chosen
    for any of the makeovers. I am trying to makeover my basement and do not know where to start. I would love to do this for my deserving husband that devotes so much time to the inmates at the prison in our town.

2. Sandy Beall says:

I LOVE THE KITCHEN, THE OFFICE AND PATIO.
    THE OLIVE PLANT IN THE OFFICE MADE ME THINK OF WHEN I WAS LITTLE AND MY MOTHER BATHED MY
    IN OLIVE OIL BECAUSE MY SKIN WAS SO DRY.
    THE KITCHEN'C 2 ISLANDS WOULD BE A GREAT SERVING

3. Joyce Gloff says:

I was wondering what happen to the 3rd design winner and her new show. Is it coming soon? I saw the 1st episode on NY day, just wondering? Joyce
    PS Love the unsellables, The property shop and Desparate Moving.

4. Stacey Caler says:

Dear Genevieve,
    Iam stuck with a very dark tile floor, golden oak cabinets and beadboard I want to update and lighten up how do I do this with little money… What are the rules with cabinets being a different color than the beadboard? Please help soon, Thank you Stacey

5. Stacey says:

Vern, You are awsome. I have a sister and brother in-law who are the most unselfish and caring people I know. They have 3 college boys and my sister is also going to college to be a family therapist. My brother in-law is the local school coach and is a firm beleiver in the youth and the community. These 2 wonderful people have opened thier home and hearts to all the youth in the community without hesitation. They live in a small home and it is filled with clutter and dangerous yucky carpet in the basement. The ceiling is not finished and they have a laundry room that is so horrific I'm afriad someone will get lost. They deserve to have a space that shows the love they have not just for each other but for the life of giving they lead. Please consider my sister and brother in-law for a deserving design by you.

6. Nina says:

hi. im nina proscia. i am 13 years old. my mom just got a house, like 2 months or 3 months ago and shes doing a lot of the work in it with my grandparents, and my aunt and uncle. they are doing pretty good so far, except her basement. it scares me a lot. it looks like a scene to a scary movie. it has concrete everything, and its ugly and weird. the steps going down there arent nice either. they are wood, but not nice wood, like 15 year old wood that can give splinters. i want to have a basement that when i have friends sleepover, we can be down there and have fun, but when my friends go down there to look at it, they say "oh my gosh! its a mess!" and i say "i know. my mom is working on it." i dont want this to happen anymore. i want my mom to have a pretty home with a nice basement that we can all love. please help! thanks :)

7. Tanja Ortiz says:

Dear Chelsey Bowen,

Hello my name is Tanja. I need help with the design of my kitchen. My husband and I don't really have the money to do much with our kitchen but it needs a face lift. I'm not good on designing and don't know how to make it look good for little money. This is my second house that we've been in that the kitchen was a mess. I have no counter space and no cabinet space. It's really hard to function in when everything is unorganized and I have no where to put anything. I would like to have it better for myself because I like to cook, but not in my kitchen. I'm a big fan of hgtv and I think you all are great at what you do. Can you please help. I don't ask for much for myself, because I give all I got to my girls and I always put everything I want on the back burner. It would really be a dream come true if I could have someone help me. Thank you very much the Ortiz Family

8. Myra says:

Wonder if there is a security system? Smoke detectors? Water filtration system?

Also,is there an attic? Basement?

Thanks.

9. Chari Willis says:

I am getting ready to redo my kitchen my appliances are black and my cabinets are a medium shade of oak. I am thinking about painting the walls a warm shade of red for the kitchen and dining room. I am trying to decide whether to paint the cabinets black or re-stain them. I am also going to replace the countertops and we are going to put hardwood floors through out.

10. Victoria says:

I have a gymnastics school for kids and would love some decorating ideas from you guys. My gym is small and I want to make it look bigger and briter. HELP