If you’ve been following our blog for a while, you’ve probably figured out we love handmade items and particularly “heart” Etsy. Today felt like a good day to put out a little Etsy love and share some of my favorite finds this week.

I’m a huge list maker, so I desperately want these vinyl wall chalkboards from SpellitOutdesigns.

This whimsical and adorable print is from monkeypowered.

Cute porcelain pillows from stepanka make for a unique wall decoration.

Well, wouldn’t it keep you calm? Print from jennysbakeshop.

I’m not sure if there’s ever been a cuter vase. Check out prettyrandomobjects store for more.

Don’t forget to share your favorite Etsy or handmade finds in the comments!

Accessories

1. Cool Destiny says:

Being home sick brought me closer to HGTV … now, I can't wait to get back on my feet to continue decorating my home! Thank you.

2. Jean Harrell says:

I saw a vessell stand on Etsy and loved it what do you hink of it for a Island in a kitchen?

3. RaiulBaztepo says:

Hello!
    Very Interesting post! Thank you for such interesting resource!
    PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'v just started to learn this language ;)
    See you!
    Your, Raiul Baztepo

4. Sarah says:

Your "Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake" reminded me of one of my favorite Etsy shops, Calobee…they have a set of prints of kids holding cupcakes in a fun whimsical style. I don't know how to link directly to them in the comments, but I put that shop down the website so you should be able to click my name as the link, haha.

5. yhwebcn says:

So that every customer can buy the rest assured that with the peace of mind! Your satisfaction is my greatest joy! Either give it away or bring their own are a good choice!Replica Swiss Chronomat Watch Breitling Evolution Watches In order to meet their own pursuit of the watch, although the top watch can not afford this life,Replica Swiss Montbrillant Watch Replica Swiss Navitimer Watch Replica Swiss Superocean Watch and a few pieces, but can buy high quality imitation table … reason to believe that a different way of life for those who desire for the urban population power with lore.

6. yhwebcn says:

Watch is an accessory, only one person should not be:
    50 Fathoms WatchesBreguet Classique Tourbillon Watchesthe pursuit of quality of life of people now have become a mainstream, Bell & Ross Watches Accessories BR 01 – Instrument 46mm Watches from the exterior to the movement of people everywhere to work are moving fine.so more and more customers will buy a few watches to match different to clothing differently occasions,BR 02 – Instrument 44mm Watches such as have to watch while swimming at a business dinner to watch and definitely not one to wear light-colored shirt and suit T shirt to watch the same can not, therefore, essentially, the watch is a work of art,BR 03 – Instrument 42mm WatchesBreitling Accessories Watches

• #TBT Favorite bedrooms from HGTV Dream Homes past