If you’re pondering unique ways to spruce up your lawn this spring, you might want to look up a man named Pearl Fryar. Trimming bushes, hedges and trees with more pinache than Edward Scissorhands, Pearl has become an icon in his native Bishopville, South Carolina. Pearl’s topiary garden isn’t just the subject of his neighbors’ envy, it’s also the subject of a new HGTV special, called, appropriately enough, A Man Named Pearl.

With no formal training, Pearl has been working on the scupltures in topiary garden for several years. His main incentive is to create beautiful pieces of art for everyone to enjoy.

Would you go to the same lengths as Pearl Fryar to keep up the appearance of your yard?

Design Inspiration

1. rob thomason says:

Is this program going to be shown again? Pearl is an angel on earth who spreads peace, love, and goodwill through his landscape.
    bravo!!!!

2. Hedding says:

Great site. Plenty of useful information here. I’m sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks to your effort!

3. Bulk SMS says:

Seldom I encounter quality reading content which keeps my personalized interest. It is a good, well-written and in addition explored post that’s given me a lot of things to consider within this particular material.

4. the reason brilliant, free swtor cartel coins without any work

5. Lucy Zeegers says:

Thank you, I have immediately been thorough representing information about this topic for ages and yours is the furthermost I’ve came ahead hence further. But, what about the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the supply?

6. usbconnector says:

usb hub india A Man Named Pearl | HGTV Design Blog – Design Happens

7. Donya says:

It’s going to be finish of mine day, but before ending I am reading this fantastic paragraph to improve my knowledge.

• Your Super Bowl Party Menu Planner