Enhance the center of your living room with one of these chic new coffee tables.

Dolce’s store at 1stdibs has some incredible finds. This antique American 1950s coffee table features a rosewood base and marble top.

The wooden coffee tables from VivaTerra is made from reclaimed railroad ties that preserve the weathered patina of the wood.

The Cell Coffee Table from Deeply Madly Living has a sophisticated, futuristic look.

The Fossilized Stone Coffee Table from Belvedere was created by Maitland-Smith.

The Flora Set of Tables from Bobby Berk Home features a graphical silver floral pattern.

Furniture Finds

1. I have a coffee table that is an eye catcher in our family room. Photos available if interested. It contains a number of country items under glass. All items relate to international trampoline events.

2. Carolina says:

How about some affordable tables?

3. gail moore says:

I would love to know what colors are in now for the livingroom and kitchen, but I also would love to know which colors will stay for awhile. I don't want to change colors every few months. Thanks

4. gail moore says:

I would love to know what colors are in now for the livingroom and kitchen, but I also would love to know which colors will stay for awhile. I don’t want to change colors every few months. Thanks

5. cindy says:

While I appreciate contemporary design, not all of us have contemporary style. Even the rustic railroad ties were sleek and modern. I'd like to see some pieces that work well with traditional style. (I laughed when the 50's table was referred to as an antique!)

6. marie says:

what happen to the one I clicked on!??? I wanted that one!

7. eva says:

blue it never gets out of style, try buying Elle décor magazine, house beautiful and you will get a lot of ideas, specially try to find last month's issues, it has a lot of blue décor. if you cant find it, email me at evaozzy2012@yahoo.com, and I will send them to you just for the heck of it. love to décor. eva.