Even though I only sent my taxes off yesterday, I’m already dreaming about what I can spend my refund on this year. Yes, I know the sensible options, but can I deny the opportunity to add a luxurious mirrored dresser or console to my home? Plus, the reflective quality lightens up any space and who doesn’t need a little bit of that right now?

They may be extravagant and they’re definitely going to be a splurge, but these are a few of my favorites:

“Autumn” Mirrored Chest from Horchow

Mirrored Buffet from Neiman Marcus

Concerto 6-Drawer Dresser from Z Gallerie

Mirrored Dresser from Anthropologie

Any mirrored finds you want to share? Tell us in the comments!

Furniture Finds

1. Kelley Walters says:

These are beautiful. I love the pattern and the drawer pulls on the first one.

2. These are lovely. I feel inspired. Hold on to your hats girls,I'm getting a glass cutter, some liquid nails and cheap door mirrors. I'll send in pictures if all goes well.

3. ModernBettyHGTV says:

It is so classy, I love the Hollywood Regency style and these fit in to that kind of interior but my pugs would just stare at them selves all day in the reflections and sneeze. Anybody have any windex?

4. Norma says:

Love anything mirrored. I'm looking for entryhall table any ideas?

5. Theresa says:

Love the look of all shown but cost prohibitive. Pier 1 has several cabinets in mirror and they are beautiful,plus easier on the purse.

6. Blossom says:

Please help me i needed help with my house to let it look like a home Please Please Help

7. mvillicana79 says:

You can find similar pieces for a good price at Pier 1, there is a vanity sold there that would make a perfect entry hall console,

8. Michele says:

I found a beautiful mirrored chest similar to the first one for only $199 at HomeGoods.