Can I just say that I’m totally loving Angelo Surmelis even more than usual today? Leslie and I had the honor to catch his chat with some very fortunate High Point attendees about designing for today’s consumer. We were thrilled to get a sneak peek at his new furniture line.

If possible, he is even more lovable in person and it’s totally evident that he has his finger on the pulse of the design world. His new line features colorful, stylish furnishings for your home that most imporantly are affordable!

The line is premiering on Overstock.com this July, and we’ll have more images for you soon. Plus, stay tuned for our vlogs with Angelo. Just wait until you hear about how he wants you to use his pieces in your home!

For more of our coverage on the High Point Furniture Market, click here.

1. xiomara says:

Hi! ANGELO I just want to tell you are the best.You almost can read people's mind, you always right about what they want and need, and the most important, you have passion for what you do.CONGRATULATIONS!!!!from CALI-COLOMBIA.

2. ed piechocki says:

Congrats on the kick off of your new furniture line…How Exciting!
    Best to you, and your venture…your the best!

3. Dean says:

CONGRATS! I would trust you in my home anytime. Consider me a fan and a new customer.

4. Tawni Santee says:

I love most designs Angelo has done. Most of all I love how much he really wants to please his clients. With such a big heart – he is able to read and get what people are looking for. Wish I had the knowledge to down load a photo of our home. I could sure use all his expertise. Keep his show coming and don't ever stop. Thank you hgtv for finding Angelo and Thank you Angelo

5. Marti says:

Great blog. Love his new line. I can't get over the cozy, fresh looks and the price. Cool Beans! HA!

6. DKL says:

Huge fan and getting to meet him at market did not disappoint. I can't wait for the new line. Thanks Angelo!

7. Shellie says:

The guy knows what he's doing and I've been waiting forever for him to do something like this! Congrats on the line and for thinking of the "rest of us" that love style, but are on a budget.

8. Linda K says:

The new line looks fantastic. I'm already an Overstock customer, so this is perfect. Glad to hear the news and looking forward to doing a little re-do with some "angelo" pieces. All the best!

9. [...] you’ve been reading our High Point Furniture Market posts, you know that Chelsey and I were thrilled to meet Angelo Surmelis of HGTV’s Rate My [...]