Can I just say that I’m totally loving Angelo Surmelis even more than usual today? Leslie and I had the honor to catch his chat with some very fortunate High Point attendees about designing for today’s consumer. We were thrilled to get a sneak peek at his new furniture line.

If possible, he is even more lovable in person and it’s totally evident that he has his finger on the pulse of the design world. His new line features colorful, stylish furnishings for your home that most imporantly are affordable!

The line is premiering on Overstock.com this July, and we’ll have more images for you soon. Plus, stay tuned for our vlogs with Angelo. Just wait until you hear about how he wants you to use his pieces in your home!

For more of our coverage on the High Point Furniture Market, click here.

1. Carrie says:

OMG! Stop it! I am so jealous. I LOOOOVE Him. He is the best thing out there. He gets it and, plus we think he's so talented. Can't wait to hear and see more. Fan for life. Congrats on meeting him. DETAILS!

2. Susan says:

Thank you for the info. Looking forward to more. I am a fan of Angelo's design work, his style and overall personality. His stuff looks beautiful. I am interested in seeing more.

3. Carole says:

He is a doll! I am a very big fan and very excited about his new line. Lucky you for meeting him.

4. Diana says:

It looks so beautiful! I can't wait. EXCELLENT work Angelo.

5. Jon says:

Yeah Angelo. Yeah Overstock. Can't wait.

6. Olga says:

Angelo's line will be great…BTW, where are those chairs from on today's show?

7. Roseann says:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ANGELO. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HE HAS IN STORE FOR US NOW.

8. Chelsey says:

Hi Olga,

You can find the products from last night's show here: http://marketplace.hgtv.com/Search.aspx?Episode=H

I believe it has the chairs you're interested in listed.

Thanks!

9. Marcella Mills says:

Angelo:

I am having a home built in a 55 plus community. It should be completed by this coming september. I am moving from Philadelphia to Florida. I am only taking a blow up bed, clothes, pots, and a card table w 4 chairs. Do you think I could get in contact with some of the design schools for a studen to help me?

10. diane harris says:

Angelo is brilliant. He has the capacity to see the situation immediately and bring it all together in 24-hrs no less. I am sure his new line will be a big hit. "You da man" Angelo.