If you’ve been reading our High Point Furniture Market posts, you know that Chelsey and I were thrilled to meet Angelo Surmelis of HGTV’s Rate My Space.

Angelo Surmelis of <em>Rate My Space</em>

He was incredibly gracious and spent some time with us just before heading to the airport. Our #1 topic of conversation: his furniture line! Here’s more info, in his own words!

For photos of Angelo’s furniture and so much more, check out his website, The Design Geek. For more exclusive info from High Point Furniture Market, see all of our coverage here including more Angelo video.

If you had the opportunity to interview Angelo, what would you want to know? What would you ask him?

1. Linda K says:

I LOVE HIM! Can't wait.

2. Doug says:

I would want to know where he gets all his cool hats :)

3. Lise&Kyle says:

This guy rocks hard! Met him a couple of weeks ago in a store and he was incredible to everyone. We can't for his line. He had a cool hat on then too.

4. Jules says:

He does ROCK! I have always wanted to meet him. Very excited about seeing his furniture. He has the best attitude. Love his style.

5. Tami Larsen says:

Cool! Thanks for the video. I am lovin' this new vlog thing you have going on. It's always great to see Angelo. He's my fave and saw some pics of his line on his blog. NICE!

6. Nicole says:

Thanks for the new v-logs. Nice way to change things up. In the words of Angelo, "so much awesomeness!" I love this guy and all he does. Looking forward to the line. From what I've seen, I'm in. Angelo, if you're listening-ANYTIME you want to drop by and work your magic, we're all yours. You're the best.

7. Kendra says:

Thank you for the videos on the blog. Lovin' this new set up and Angelo is just the best! SO JEALOUS you got to meet him and hang out. I have been a huge fan and have had a giant crush for such a long time. Would have loved to have been there. So cool.

8. Ruby says:

LOVE Him and so excited for his line , great timing too as I am trying to put together a modern /eclectic look in my LR of our 1922 bungaloid …and am having to work around terra cotta walls and brown trim as I have currently a Tuscany/Napa/Misson style mix …very dark and traditional and want to add light and life and a more modern feel to the room…leaning towards varied shades of teal and greens with pops of yellow and reds and of course black and white thrown in to add pizazz…..now it is just how to put it all together so it flows ! Hoping when his line comes out it will have some great pieces that I can make work.

9. Tammy says:

ok i watch alot of HGTV and I have never seen a make over in a Greek Style, or a person buying a house in Greece I want to see a bedroom done because I need ideas to do my little room in a Greek style for my Husband who is Greek! Thanks can't wait to see it!

10. Bessie Loizou says:

I would like Angelo, For him to help me decorate a special room in my house. I would love his ideas for a room with a GREEK style!! I have plenty of ideas but not too sure,the way that Angelo does! Thanks, from a true Greek to another. YASOU!!!