I knew that would get your attention! Now that I have it, won’t you please check out the amazing photos of the gentlemen who headed up the efforts to design and build HGTV’s amazing eco-friendly home in Port St. Lucie, Fla.?

While you’re visiting the HGTV Green Home microsite, be sure to check out the new quiz, What’s Your Green Home Style; click through the gorgeous photos of the indoor and outdoor spaces; and enter for your chance to win and own this amazing home.

1. Mary says:

Mary,

I love your strategy. He is a dream.

Anyway, I have a question. How wide are the door openings in the house? Are they wide enough to accommodate an adult wheelchair – 36"?

Thank you for taking the time to answer this question.

Have a great holiday weekend!

2. Lynn Coggin says:

Good morning! Thanks Mary for the lead-in on this blog…how could anyone resist reading your blog after that?

I think the HGTV Green Home is beautiful and genius! The people that worked on this are very talented and, yes, Hotties!!!!!

Great job and I look forward to reading more!

Living the Dream!

3. Donna says:

Heck, I want Carter with OR without the awesome house! Can I keep him, huh? huh? huh? Pleeeease? ;o} …Could HGTV possibly send him to Boston for a project soon? (But if that happened, it'd help bunches if you let us know when and how so we could be around to watch some filming and meet the team.) …..and yeah, that was a great tag line to get us to read more haha, smart idea!

4. Liz says:

Dear CArter,
    The green friendly house to be be a beautiful home to some deserving person and family will appreciate everyone's hard work!

But, I must admit….even for an old lady….I think I enjoy watching your gorgeous face smiling in my living room from time to time! Oh, the one show that included your brother's also……..ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW !! I maybe anold lady but I can still love and appreciate a handsome view!! If you ever come to TX…..it would be such a holiday to meet you personaly!

Please keep the gorgeous face smiling!

Waiting to meet a delicious pastry!
    Liz

5. johnblack says:

I go through these information and found it really interesting, i really like your ideas, the materials used are very nice and worth taking inspiration from.

mother of the bride Scotland

6. Robyn Hardesty says:

I love your ideas carter. I was just wondering if you knew what happened to David Bromstead?