To say that there is buzz around the launch of Angelo Surmelis’ furniture line would be an understatement. You’ve requested more information en masse; we’ve heard you. Take a look at these lovely, leather beauties. The retail price for both: $499.

Climb right in; put your feet up - for $499.

Climb right in; put your feet up - for $499.

Despite this headline, I am not relaxed at all. I’m antsy; I’m impatient. I can’t remember the last time I was this excited about something to come in the design world. Only when I have my first Angelo Surmelis-designed chair in my home in its perfect spot by the window will I be able to sit back, relax and smile at the splendor that is creation inspiration come to fruition. Oh, the anticipation!

A lot of healthy collaboration has gone into Angelo’s first furniture line, mainly with Handy Living front man, Tom Erdman, who has been spanning the globe working to ensure the pieces (there are a lot of them) will be ready this summer at reasonable prices. Beauitiful, affordable,  high-quality furniture available at the the tips of your fingers at retailers such as Overstock, Sears, Costco and CSN Stores. And no, shipping will not be outrageous. This chair (below) is priced at $299 on Overstock. Add a whopping $2.95 for shipping.

I think Angelo has had some fun designing his furniture line. What do you think?

More to come. I can’t hardly wait!

1. Jenny D. says:

Gorgeous! Way to go Angelo! Will you be incorporating these pieces on Rate My Space!?!?!

2. ken says:

I will be first in line to purchase both of those chairs. Very nice and they look super comfortable, too.

Rock on Angelo!!

3. Kimberly says:

Absolutely fabulous! Love the chairs. Design on!

4. Very,very nice. can't get much better than that.

Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

5. Ruby says:

Me either…Love that chair….wish it came in pet friendly fabric, but that design…afraid what kitty would do to it!

6. Conroy says:

Wow! I really like that leather chair and ottoman. This is a done deal for me. I even like the B&W print chair and that is usually not my style. Angelo you have done an incredible job. Nailed it.

7. Demmi says:

YES! What are you kidding me with that price? I CAN'T wait. It looks gorgeous and that print chair is EXACTLY what I have been looking for. Angelo, I shouldn't be surprised because you always rock my design world, but WOW! Thank you.

8. Isla T says:

Wonderful. I really want to see the rest of the line so I can figure out which one I want. I love both of these. I can't decide Angelo. Maybe I don't want to see the rest of the line. LOL!

9. Tracey says:

This is spectacular news. I cannot wait to see the whole line. I want both those chairs. Excellent work Angelo and HOT pic!

10. Angelo,
    I love it! Perfect timing I just moved into a new house and I'm looking for new stuff to fill it with! That fabric is gorgeous! Cant wait to see the rest!