To say that there is buzz around the launch of Angelo Surmelis’ furniture line would be an understatement. You’ve requested more information en masse; we’ve heard you. Take a look at these lovely, leather beauties. The retail price for both: $499.

Climb right in; put your feet up - for $499.

Climb right in; put your feet up - for $499.

Despite this headline, I am not relaxed at all. I’m antsy; I’m impatient. I can’t remember the last time I was this excited about something to come in the design world. Only when I have my first Angelo Surmelis-designed chair in my home in its perfect spot by the window will I be able to sit back, relax and smile at the splendor that is creation inspiration come to fruition. Oh, the anticipation!

A lot of healthy collaboration has gone into Angelo’s first furniture line, mainly with Handy Living front man, Tom Erdman, who has been spanning the globe working to ensure the pieces (there are a lot of them) will be ready this summer at reasonable prices. Beauitiful, affordable,  high-quality furniture available at the the tips of your fingers at retailers such as Overstock, Sears, Costco and CSN Stores. And no, shipping will not be outrageous. This chair (below) is priced at $299 on Overstock. Add a whopping $2.95 for shipping.

I think Angelo has had some fun designing his furniture line. What do you think?

More to come. I can’t hardly wait!

1. TeckieGirl40 says:

Yowza! Nice chairs; I can't wait to get my hands into design production. Excellent article on Angelo's furniture line and so affordable. I want that chair..NOW

2. Alexis says:

Wow, I'm in love! You definitely can't beat the style packed in that great price!

3. Jillian says:

Gorgeous. Honestly just gorgeous. Angelo, you are my design hero. These chairs look fantastic and so do you! Nice.

4. Steph says:

This is really pretty incredible. I love the look and the prices are unbelievable. Angelo, I can't wait to see more and now shop. Congratulations on your new line. Much continued success in all you do.

5. Arlene says:

And of course, I am not surprised, everything Angelo touches is stunning…can't wait to see the rest!

6. Taylor&Jean says:

Well Angelo, in your own words; Awesome Awesomeness! So beautiful. I am hooked already and can't wait to see the rest of the line. I think I will be doing some redecorating this summer. Thank you!

7. Margaux says:

I love them all!! Can't wait to scoop up that leather chair. I'm in love with it already!!

8. amy says:

ok, i am in love with that divine black and white chair! angelo, your pieces are beautiful – like your spirit!

9. Alison says:

I've literally postponed the purchase of a new couch and chairs until Angelo's line comes out this summer. Superb aesthetics and value — I'm looking forward to being a proud owner of AS originals!

10. Diana says:

I want the leather one for Father's Day! Why, Why is it not available NOW?! I want the B&W for me. Angelo, you have done it right. No surprise. I have been a huge fan since Clean Sweep days. You rock my friend.