Sadly, this is the last week of our Friday Freebies. I want to thank everyone who’s commented over the past 4 weeks. I also want to congratulate Jennifer Perez who won last week’s set of Blue Wave candle holders with a very touching moment she shared with us about her father. I also want to thank the folks at PartyLite for hooking us up with some great stuff for the past month, and boy did we save the best for the last.

This week we’re going back outside to go out with a bang! Check out PartyLite’s Linear Lites Collection. The new Linear Lites 3-wick holder, a dazzling centerpiece with a glass cylinder insert to protect candle flame when used outside. Along with that, we’ve got 3 Linear Lites Pillar Holders in three sizes (14 ½” short, 16 ¼” medium and 18″ tall) and a Linear Lites Votive Pair for votives and tealights. And of course, don’t forget the candles: one Petite 3-Wick 3×5″ , one dozen votives , and another dozen tealights! All in Citrus Bloom Citronella scent, a tangy and surprising Citronella oil from fragrant Asian grasses combined with the tangy scent of citrus blossoms. A great fragrance for outdoor entertaining.

linear-lites

Total package Worth: $270

All you have to do is answer this week’s question in the comments below with a valid email address before Monday Night @ Midnight Eastern. We’ll pick a random winner from all of our comments. Its that simple!

We love parties here at HGTV, so we want to know what’s the best party you’ve every thrown and why?

While you’re trying to decide between the great beach bash of ’99 or new year’s ’88, take some time to check out some of the other great stuff we’ve got going on over here ta Design Happens. This past week we celebrated National Pink Day in style and are already thinking ahead to Christmas with LEON day. We’ve also got some killer stuff going on in our other blogs. Last week saw $250k Challenge wrap up, but starting this Sunday its time for an HGTV Showdown with Lisa LaPorta and Carmen De La Paz taking on Taniya Nayak and Steve Watson. And we’re only a few weeks away from Design Star kicking off in Hollywood.

1. Ansley says:

I threw a Harry Potter birthday party for my son (and parents loved it too). We hired a young magician who dressed as Harry Potter and played the role perfectly. Invitations were acceptance letters to Hogwarts. Food was similar to that mentioned in the books. It's my favorite party b/c it was creative (if I do say so) and people had a great time.

2. Nichole Galinkin says:

A couples Las Vegas themed Bunko party, complete with "Just Hitched" photo of each couple, dice necklace party favors, Vegas decorations, our slot machine, and other Vegas-style games. One guest made cheese blocks shaped as dice (with black olive dots). I even found a "Las Vegas is for Lovers" t-shirt to wear. Everyone had a blast!

3. Nathalie C says:

I threw a bye bye diaper party. I had twins & when they were 6 months old I found out another one was on the way. I had my daughter when the twins were 15 months old. Needless to say we went through tons of diapers!! Well we had a goodbye diaper party to celebrate my youngest being potty trained & us saving a fortune on buying diapers – my kids still get a kick at seeing some of the pictures of my little one waving bye to her diaper!

4. Jillian Knight says:

Since we budget alot we decided that throwing birthday parties for our kids under 5 years old wouldn't fly. So when our daughter turned 5 we had a barbeque with all of our family and friends. It wasn't fancy or themed but it showed her just how much she is loved. Sometimes barbeque and family is all you need.

5. Nichole says:

Halloween party with spooky decorations and dry ice, complete with a Haunted House set up in the garage! It was fun for our friends, as well as the neighborhood kids.

6. Kelly Lundberg says:

The best party I have ever thrown was for a family member who had been ill and recovered. We kept it low key with close family/friends and did simple BBQ (Bobby Flay style) and I decorated with things I made from simple craft store type things. It was very easy going and fun and was indeed a special event.

7. Kathryn Everette says:

The best party I ever threw was a Christmas cookie party. I baked all kinds of cookies and special little pastries. I made small cards with the names of each delight and placed them in front of the items. There were about 15 people in our tiny apartment and we had so much fun!

8. Julie Garcia says:

My wedding reception was the best party we ever had! Our 3 year anniversary just passed (June 10th) and we watched the video of the wedding again. The food was excellent and the cake was the best cake I've ever eaten. Although I didn't get a chance to do the electric slide, the guests did and had a great time dancing all night long!

9. Aimee says:

The best party I've ever thrown was my wedding last year…people are still talking about the food and the music and what a great time it was!! Don't think I can throw a party that good for a long time :)

10. karen w. says:

I've never thrown a party because I've only become a homeowner recently. My husband and I struggled and saved for 13 years to own our own home. I'm planning on our upcoming summer party to be the most memorable.

• Check out Sophie the golder retriever on the cover of HGTV

• Throw an oh-so-fun and not-so-scary cupcake decorating

• Send Halloween guests home with an adorable custom party