Can you handle more Angelo Surmelis furniture photos? If the answer is yes, scroll down. The first pieces of Angelo: HOME have hit the market and there are many more goodies yet to roll out. Coming soon: Nesting Ottomans. Oh, the many reasons we love these. Let me count the ways.

Angelo Surmelis

1. All three pieces sell for less than $300.

2. Can you say stackable?

Nesting Ottomans

3. Choose your groovy fabric. Yellows, greens, classic black and white?

Nesting Ottomans - black and white

4. How about shades of mango?

Nesting Ottomans

5. Hip to be square? Angelo’s got you covered.

Nesting Ottomans - square

These square vine pattern ottomans will be available at CSN stores on Aug. 17. If you’re not familiar, CSN is a top online retailer for home and office goods.  You can buy the round ottomans above on Overstock Aug. 10.

Editor’s Note: Since this post was written, several pieces of Angelo: HOME have gone on sale early on Overstock.com.

Because of their versatility, these ottomans are some of Angelo’s favorite pieces from Angelo: HOME. They are “large and sturdy enough to use as a coffee and/or side table or additional seating. Plus, simple enough to nest and save space,” he says. “Who doesn’t love that!”

Remember, you can learn more about Angelo’s furniture line before it goes on sale on his blog at www.thedesigngeek.com. If you’re an Angelo fan, if you are passionate about design and decorating, if you enjoy a good vlog now and again, if you appreciate a thoughtful, fun read with lots of tasty surprises, check it out.

1. Ina M. says:

Absolutely LOVE the square ottomans!!!! You're brilliant!

2. Jenn says:

OH my gosh it's here! Angelo's line is on Overstock.com
    I thought it was going to be later in August, but I guess it's making as early appearance.

Angelo, we LOVE it!

3. BBillie says:

Thank you Angelo! Bought my first "angelo" piece today and I can't wait to get it. The Spencer sofa in the pale, light green. I think I may get that leather chair and ottoman with it, but I think on your blog it said it comes out alter this month. Congrats!

4. Lise says:

Bought these yesterday at Overstock! Great idea and GREAT colors/patterns.

5. Sammi says:

Not only do I love the idea, I ma IN LOVE with the patterns. I got the mango/orange grouping. Can't wait for them to arrive. Angelo, we love you in Texas!

6. Marlet says:

Go Angelo! Congratulations on your furniture line. LOVE these ottomans!

7. Jillian T. says:

Just received the yellow grouping and I also ordered his yellow and cream floral cocktail ottoamn from Overstock. It is huge and gorgeous and it is now my new coffee table, The nesting ottomans are really incredible-even BETTER in person. Angelo, I don't know if you read these, but you are not only my favorite on TV, you're new line is impeccable from what I've seen so far. I think a sofa may be in my fute, but I think I have to wait till next month when i can give my old one away. CONGRATULATIONS on all your success.

8. DesignDaddy says:

Fellow Angelo Fans — Hey, CSNStores.com now has several unique angelo:HOME products. AND Angelo has teamed up with them on a contest to win a $5,000 Living Room Makeover. It's called CSN Stores' Living Room Search and Rescue…And if your living room has grown weathered thanks to this stormy recession, you should enter. Not only could you win the $5K furniture upgrade, you could win a live, in-person consultation with the one, the only ANGELO…And just for entering you get a 10 percent discount on ALL CSN STORES PRODUCTS. They've got a million products, so that's a big deal. Anyway here's the link…Go for it: <a href="http://www.csnstores.com/searchandrescue” target=”_blank”>www.csnstores.com/searchandrescue

TIme to get happy — DD

9. Bethany says:

I received mine yesterday and they are beautiful. Very well made and the fabric is gorgeous. I bought the yellow grouping of nesting ottomans from overstock. Great job Angelo. Been a fan for quite sometime now and it's wonderful to be able to afford something from your designs. Love your work!

10. Sandra GK says:

Agree. I too just received one of Angelo's pieces, the Black & White Vine chair. Gorgeous. I also have his set of 2 leather chairs that are from Costco on line and those looks amazing in my bedroom. Angelo, we love your style and your line is outstanding. Thank you for being the real deal.