Can you handle more Angelo Surmelis furniture photos? If the answer is yes, scroll down. The first pieces of Angelo: HOME have hit the market and there are many more goodies yet to roll out. Coming soon: Nesting Ottomans. Oh, the many reasons we love these. Let me count the ways.

Angelo Surmelis

1. All three pieces sell for less than $300.

2. Can you say stackable?

Nesting Ottomans

3. Choose your groovy fabric. Yellows, greens, classic black and white?

Nesting Ottomans - black and white

4. How about shades of mango?

Nesting Ottomans

5. Hip to be square? Angelo’s got you covered.

Nesting Ottomans - square

These square vine pattern ottomans will be available at CSN stores on Aug. 17. If you’re not familiar, CSN is a top online retailer for home and office goods.  You can buy the round ottomans above on Overstock Aug. 10.

Editor’s Note: Since this post was written, several pieces of Angelo: HOME have gone on sale early on Overstock.com.

Because of their versatility, these ottomans are some of Angelo’s favorite pieces from Angelo: HOME. They are “large and sturdy enough to use as a coffee and/or side table or additional seating. Plus, simple enough to nest and save space,” he says. “Who doesn’t love that!”

Remember, you can learn more about Angelo’s furniture line before it goes on sale on his blog at www.thedesigngeek.com. If you’re an Angelo fan, if you are passionate about design and decorating, if you enjoy a good vlog now and again, if you appreciate a thoughtful, fun read with lots of tasty surprises, check it out.

1. cparizman says:

w00t! So excited to see this come out!

2. barbara says:

Brilliant!

3. Brenda says:

I LOVE these! Angelo, you are my favorite for many reason and now I have another one to add to the list. These fabrics are gorgeous.

4. star_fan says:

Shades of mango! Shades of greatness. Bravo!

5. Kyle says:

This is a brilliant idea. The style and practicality combo are perfection. THANK YOU!

6. Sady says:

beautiful – just like you! I am impressed, but not surprised. happy shopping to be had this August for sure!

7. Denise says:

WOW! I love these. What a great idea and the styles are so very awesome. Angelo, you always make me smile and now your furniture does as well. My new place is going to look so great!

8. Jenny D. says:

Angelo! Simply gorg! Love all your shows, love your designs, and love, love, LOVE these nesting ottomans! The colors, the patterns-all inspired!

Will be purchasing as soon as they are available! You are my favorite designer on HGTV. Your talent and enthusiasm have inspired me to make changes in my home. Thank you!

9. Way to go Angelo,

Love the Mango ones. They are all wonderful. If I let my husband, everything in the house would be orange. So far it is not in the house. But those mango ones might be the way to do that. Thank you for the great furniture and the great show. So many good tips and useful things.

Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"