While the team is getting ready for tomorrow’s shopping spree across Route 127, we thought it would be fun to put together a little wishlist of things we’re hoping to see or buy. Along with the usual oddities, assorted jerkied meats, and roadside signage, here’s what we’re hoping to encounter on our roadtrip along The World’s Longest Yardsale.
- Old school Yankees memorabilia
- Class Disney item
- Portrait of Elvis on something non-traditional
- Some kind of meat on a stick
- Promotional item for a beer no longer made
- Rotary phones from the 60s and 70s
- Antique rolling pins
- Antique linens
- Memorabilia from old Westerns
- An original U2 poster from War or Boy
- Stained glass art piece
- Antique bird book with illustrations
- Great vintage purse
- Cool (and clean) baby clothes
- Vintage kitchen item
We want to know what some of the coolest and oddest pieces you’ve ever picked up at a yard sale. Leave us a comment below to let us know!
Also, be sure to come back tomorrow for updates on our adventures. We’ll be updating the blog throughout the day and Tweeting from our twitter account @HGTVDecorating.