We are excited! Style expert Cindy Crawford will be chatting live on our blog Thursday, Oct. 29, from 1 to 3 pm ET to answer your design and decorating questions.

Cindy Crawford

After rising to superstardom in the fashion industry, Cindy is now making a beautiful mark in home design with her own home furnishings collection, Cindy Crawford Style for JCPenney. “As a mom and wife born in the Midwest, [JCPenney and I] share similar values,” Cindy says. “And we wanted the same things for Cindy Crawford Style: effortless design and enduring timeless styles.” Cindy spent years traveling the world finding inspiration to turn her home into a sanctuary. Now she would like to share her style tips and what she’s learned along the way.

Make sure and ask your decorating question to get style advice from an icon. Submit a question by leaving a comment on this blog post. Check back for more on Cindy’s live chat!

1. jenn says:

I bought 2 new leather chairs off the internet. I thought they would match my brown leather ottomans but when they arrived they look more black then brown. Does this look bad or should I try to return them? Help?

2. Von Brown says:

My husband and I just selected a new roof color for our brick home. Our brick is light and the best way I can describe it is it's mostly light shades of clay brick, small amount of a mud brown, and a tidbit of sort of a splash of cream here or there, and maybe a just a touch of a brown-green. We had a very hard time making a decision on a roof color but we decided on a dark brown. It's being installed in the next couple of days and I'm now worried it may not coordinate well with the brick. The other dilemmma is now what color do we paint the window shutters and the front door and which right now are a burgundy color. The two car garage door which also faces the front of the house is a off white color along with the house trim. Please help with any color suggestions that might bring everything together with the brown roof going on. It hope the roof will not be a totally bad color choice for the house. I just don't know how to put the colors together at this point so that shutters, door, roof, brick, and garage door all work together.

3. scott says:

I have one and want/ need another one to match it because I put it in a large round living room but it would be so perfect to have another one on the other side of the room.

4. Alesha says:

My husband and I just brought a home. As you enter the home there is a fouler with 3 steeps that leads to the living/dinning room. In the living room there is one large window and a large wall. The large wall has a costumed mirror that covers the entire wall. Mirror or no mirror on the living wall, any advice?

5. Shirley says:

Hi Cindy,
    I'm stuck deciding on my wood floor for kitchen and dinning area.

Cabinets are oak and I would love to put a dark wood floor down, what do you suggest?

Shirley

6. alma marshall says:

Hi Cindy, I'm Alma and i have your beautiful mocha damask comforter set, mocha damask drapes and valances. I desperately need 3 more valances, jcpenny has discontinued this style ,can you tell me who else carries your brand. Thanks

7. Marsha says:

My Landlord will let me paint the pandling / but i want to know what is the best way to fill in the groves in the pandling so they don't show , So it will look more like drywall please help me don't want to make a mistake where i will have to replace it all at my cost trying to clean this mess up to live here could be a very nice and cute place ! I have put a border rail to dedived the bottom put want to paint the top white it has been painted white before but as i said want to get the grove out on top so it looks like dry wall . i was told to wall paper over it to cover the groves or use caulking in a tube to fill in not to sure sure need some help over my head lol Thank you

8. moytoxapod says: