We are excited! Style expert Cindy Crawford will be chatting live on our blog Thursday, Oct. 29, from 1 to 3 pm ET to answer your design and decorating questions.

Cindy Crawford

After rising to superstardom in the fashion industry, Cindy is now making a beautiful mark in home design with her own home furnishings collection, Cindy Crawford Style for JCPenney. “As a mom and wife born in the Midwest, [JCPenney and I] share similar values,” Cindy says. “And we wanted the same things for Cindy Crawford Style: effortless design and enduring timeless styles.” Cindy spent years traveling the world finding inspiration to turn her home into a sanctuary. Now she would like to share her style tips and what she’s learned along the way.

Make sure and ask your decorating question to get style advice from an icon. Submit a question by leaving a comment on this blog post. Check back for more on Cindy’s live chat!

1. Tara says:

Hi Cindy,
    We love our decor in our living room, but have had the same look for years and are looking for a change. We don't want to buy a lot of new furniture, so we are looking for easy, but dramatic ways to change up the look of our living room. Any ideas?

2. Jeanne Coffey says:

Hello Cindy! I LOVE your new line with JCPenney. I recently purchased the crystal ball finial hardware for my new drapes. They are absolutely gorgeous. However I am extremely disappointed that you do not offer matching crystal pull backs. Is there any chance you will add this to your collection in the near future?

3. TiaB. says:

Do you favor decorating the whole house in one particular style, or do you like to have different rooms showcasing different styles, like a designer showcase? Thank you!

4. Bob says:

Cindy is a goddess. It's great to see her sharing her style with the world. I can't wait to see what she is doing

5. Lisa K. says:

Cindy, your children are about the same age as mine. How do you balance style and comfort with kid friendly function? Also, how do you deal with/prevent the clutter of a busy family? Between work, the kids activities and homework, and the day to day family stuff, it's a challenge to keep our home as clean and organized as I would like. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

6. Katie says:

Hi Cindy! I just purchased my first home and I am ready to start redecorating. My condo floor plan is very open…as I'm choosing paint colors and furniture, should I choose similar colors so that each room flows together or is it okay to make each room's feel different and unique? Thanks!

7. supermom001 says:

Our master bedroom has a sitting area off to the side of it but shares one solid wall. Would it be okay to paint that one wall in the sitting area and not extending it to the bedroom?

8. Rich says:

For those folks who live in unique homes with non standard layouts, asking: How do you decorate with class on slanted walls? Think A-Frames, bonus rooms, attics, etc.. can't wait to hear this one answered!

9. Katherine says:

Hello Cindy. I am updating my small galley kitchen. I am refinishing the cabinets in a soft white with glass inserts in the top cabinets to open the space up and white subway tile for the backsplash. I will be using a med dark wood floor as it will be flowing in from the dining room. My question is what color granite for the counters would work best?

10. Nancy Smith says:

How high should a bathroom light be over a mirror or cabinet?