We are excited! Style expert Cindy Crawford will be chatting live on our blog Thursday, Oct. 29, from 1 to 3 pm ET to answer your design and decorating questions.

Cindy Crawford

After rising to superstardom in the fashion industry, Cindy is now making a beautiful mark in home design with her own home furnishings collection, Cindy Crawford Style for JCPenney. “As a mom and wife born in the Midwest, [JCPenney and I] share similar values,” Cindy says. “And we wanted the same things for Cindy Crawford Style: effortless design and enduring timeless styles.” Cindy spent years traveling the world finding inspiration to turn her home into a sanctuary. Now she would like to share her style tips and what she’s learned along the way.

Make sure and ask your decorating question to get style advice from an icon. Submit a question by leaving a comment on this blog post. Check back for more on Cindy’s live chat!

1. Dee says:

I agree, it is beautiful and would like to get one as well… will await her answer…

2. daphne says:

I just bought it from RC willeys, you have to ask them for it!

3. Donna K says:

Cindy-
    Do you ever come to someone's house and take a room (for instance my great room) and decorate it with all of your items in your line and do a before and after and have it in a magazine or on jcpenney.com or tv or something? If they would agree to you doing this for advertising purposes, I AM OFFERING MY GREAT ROOM IN MY HOME as a blank canvas for you. You may come in and do anything your designer-self desires with your line and promote it however you all choose. PLEASE PLEASE pick my great room and advertise away!!!!! Please reply to my email address and keep it for future reference in case they would do something like this in the future. I would soooooo love it and be forever greatful!!! Best of luck I know you will be a success!!!

4. Lisa D says:

If your family uses the home office on a regular basis, I would recommend a rug. We use our office every day, so we have created an extremely comfortable/usable space. Even though we love our hardware floors, we didn't want the Desk Chair to scuff up the space, so we opted for a smaller 8×10 area rug. (I think you are both right!)

5. Leslie says:

I want to turn my bedroom into a sanctuary where I can retreat from the craziness of the day. The problem is that my budget is non existent and I really shouldn't be spending any money for this project. What are some changes I can make without spending alot to achieve the desired effect?

6. Hi Cindy. I am Pochie… i have a corner fireplace in my basement that i just decorated with asian inspired motiff. i simply ignored the fireplace because i didn,t know how to treat it since the family room isn’t big enough to actually highlight it with sitting arrangements. I just put some asian pots and flowers and photos on top of the triangle mantle, tried not draw too much attention to it yet hope it wouldn’t appears like a forgotten nook. I coudn’t find good accessories that would work well with three sided mantle (45 deg. in a corner). It is a vent free fireplace, so the approximately 4 feet space above the mantle is triangular in depth and empty to the ceiling. Do you have any suggestions regarding my decorating dilemma?

7. Pochie Panzarello says:

Hi Cindy. I am Pochie… i have a corner fireplace in my basement that i just decorated with asian inspired motiff. i simply ignored the fireplace because i didn,t know how to treat it since the family room isn't big enough to actually highlight it with sitting arrangements. I just put some asian pots and flowers and photos on top of the triangle mantle, tried not draw too much attention to it yet hope it wouldn't appears like a forgotten nook. I coudn't find good accessories that would work well with three sided mantle (45 deg. in a corner). It is a vent free fireplace, so the approximately 4 feet space above the mantle is triangular in depth and empty to the ceiling. Do you have any suggestions regarding my decorating dilemma? please reply to my email address. thank you so much….

8. Pochie Panzarello says:

9. Aleksandra Purich says:

Hi Cindy! My name is Sandra and I moved to US from Europe. One thing I noticed here is that a lot of people have carpets from wall to wall. That is really rare in my country and I love wooden floor better. My house in US has carpet from wall to wall and I am not happy but we cannot afford wooden floor for now. So I wanted to ask what would you do. Can you add some stylish small carpet over the carpet that's on the floor already? For example in the living room, under the table? What about thin, stylish rugs?
    Thank you! BTW I love your line at JCPenney!! Also love the new German shoe company campaign.
    All the best,