Big_Etsy_Logo_SmallOur friends at Etsy are back this week with another Get The Look: Home Decor Edition inspired by rooms from Designers Portfolio.  This week they dive into traditional styling and have some great finds for your traditional living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.  Some of my favorites are:

We were so inspired by Etsy that we felt like continuing the fun by taking a look at items for a traditional home office and a traditional dining room.

Want the luxurious look of this home office without a luxury price tag? Head on over to these Etsy shops.

Antique Fan-Shaped Victorian Brass Letter Holder
from Neatcurious
Original Mixed
Media Painting
from SweetMess
Burwood Ornate Gold
Scrolled Wall
from AttysVintage
Vintage Brass Sign Letter
from JunkYardGarden
Vintage French Style Phone
from TraceyAnns

Looking for a dramatic effect in your dining rRoom?  Head over to these Etsy shops for a mixture of texture and color.

Pair of Vintage Italian

Textured Garden Mound
from flores del sol
Gold Holiday Placemats
from Evelyn White

Design Inspiration

1. 31everything.com says:

WOW… I love HGTV & I love Etsy! I am ecstatic that you guys love each other too!!! Yay! :)

2. smashgirl says:

Beautiful mosaic mirror by Low Bridge Artworks!

3. Edna/HandmadeDIVA says:

Wow. I love the home office and the dining room. VERY nice decorating.

4. adam says:

The dining Room looks really good. All the pictures of the Traditional items are really amazing.

life jackets

5. Lou Harris says:

I looked on several of these sites they are great! I really loved "The Shabby Home". What lovely things they have. Thanks HGTV and everyone for a great place to shop for home design.

6. Connie says:

Thanks for including my chairs… Lovely dining room!

7. nicole says:

Just wondering what you sold the phone for? I have an identical one, and have no idea the value, wondering if you could give me some info?

8. Xavier says:

exe file in my documents, but I get this eerror screen:.
    You’ll find sufficient Flash based games that offer fun and rich graphic expertise.
    They hadn’t even given the bkok a chance tto get good.

See What We’re Pinning