Design Inspiration

1. Jenn Lee says:

Now if only HGTV would add a show working with homeowners in Louisville, KY! =)

2. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by HGTV Decorating, Anne Wilkerson and Claudio Albano, Heather Pierucki. Heather Pierucki said: RT @hgtvdecorating: Decorating Plans for 2010: http://bit.ly/67J9bb [...]

3. John Kastriba says:

hey candice, I just love your designs you have away of making everything look so safistacated and luxsurious both my wife and i watch together and we usaully pick desings apart but with your designs we have a really hard time doing this so keep on doing what you do. thankyou for your designs John&Jeanie Kastriba

4. Katso Farino says:

I voted living room because I just re-furnished my bedroom which is the most important room for me when it comes to furniture.
    I'm going for a modern look this year. The dining room will be next.

5. Katso Farino says:

I'm going for a modern look this year. The dining room will be next.

6. Lynda Alagna says:

A "man cave" is in the making. My husband has so many books and magazines and loves to have them all handy to read and refer to. Soooo, a room in our basement is about to become his man cave library, with lots of shelves and comfortable seating, good lighting and neat decor. I cant wait to get started. Have to clean out the area first, ughh. Wish I had Candace Olson here to help with the decorating and design.

7. Alex says:

Heres a tip from a viewer. Sunday, Jan. 31st on My House Is Worth What, there was a home redecorated by a couple of guys in Miami. You really should get those guys on your payroll because I haven't seen anything in a league with what those guys did with their home. Its not hard to decorate when you walk thru a high end furniture store like Rob and Stuckeys …you can hardley screw up with just about anything you choose but, I subscribed to Architectural Digest and currently Florida Design and find that alot of the choices are just mediocre. Of course who arbitrates good taste, its in the eye of the beholder right ….wellllll, not so much. I think those two guys could have done a better job with the Dream Home.