design-happens-floral-wallpaper-pleasesir400x319Who says that floral wallpapers have to be dainty and demure? Bold, colorful florals make a statement and cheer up a home during the dreary winter months. What could be better than having a gorgeous, maintenance-free garden on your walls? Check these out:

Fric and Frac’s blog full of exciting and unexpected wallpapers

A budding tree with curious birds and a fruitful garden for your wall from Oh Joy!

Or maybe tall, swaying grasses are more your thing? Pink and purple grass wallpaper from Id-digest.com

Photo Credit

Design Trends

1. uhhh….that's a freaking nightmare.

2. ashley says:

what it the world is that

• DeAnna says:

I guess we're back to the 60's/70's…….again!!

• Lori Chenoweth says:

Back to the 60's/70's again is the first thing in my mind. That paper is very cool but used all wrong for today. It needs to be in a small dose. I would frame it as art.

3. I think to have garden looks in bed room is nice help for dreaming lovely future!!
    cheap r4 card

4. Emily Ray says:

That is a little much for me.

5. kiely says:

I kind of like it. I like bold choices but I would probably have chosen a wallpaper that is a little more toned down.

6. Juliannacap says:

That is quite a bathroom! You can decorate with any color accessories. You could actually change your theme every few months for something new. Different towels, shower curtain, etc.

7. Sarval says:

If you're going for a retro '70s look, great. But I agree that for many, this wallpaper would be overwhelming.

8. marlene says:

At first I thought Oh My God it is a bit too much,but I have seen much worse!!I also think one accent wall would be plenty, enough already! I do like the cabinets below with the navy blue.

9. marlene says:

I'm trying to find out what are the new colors for the new year year?? HELP!!!!!

See What We’re Pinning