design-happens-floral-wallpaper-pleasesir400x319Who says that floral wallpapers have to be dainty and demure? Bold, colorful florals make a statement and cheer up a home during the dreary winter months. What could be better than having a gorgeous, maintenance-free garden on your walls? Check these out:

Fric and Frac’s blog full of exciting and unexpected wallpapers

A budding tree with curious birds and a fruitful garden for your wall from Oh Joy!

Or maybe tall, swaying grasses are more your thing? Pink and purple grass wallpaper from Id-digest.com

Photo Credit

1. Terri1 says:

I'll say that wallpaper is not reserved, that might look ok if it was on one wall but that's a large print, in a smaller room and placed throughout.
    -I do know this if you go with wallpaper instead of paint; choose a traditional timeless style, because it is harder to change than paint.

2. Nila Phillips says:

That is the ugliest paper I have ever seen.

3. your911lady says:

That is totally ugly and straight from the 60's/70's….THIS is what the so-called decorating experts are trying to dictate we put in our houses? What a NIGHTMARE!!!!

4. Jami says:

Mabye one wall would have been better as an accent wall

5. Danielle says:

Sorry that 's just too much and very dated looking already. I like the cabinets but the walls would give me a headache. Colorful and bold can be nice but not like this.

6. janice says:

I like bright colors, but I do think it is quite overwhelming. I'd go for small doses, like perhaps one accent wall.

7. tanya bruce says:

I love the wallpaper!!! It's even better in my eyes that the standard everyday non artistic person would not like it. No cutting cookies here…..Thank goodness! I also remember much of the seventies (not from a re run tv show either) and it was a cool era!

8. Pat says:

I just convinced my husband to take down the last of the wallpaper that the designers and HGTV rel estate agents said was outdated. Do we have to recycle everything. That would be the end of my marriage.

9. Sonja says:

wow, love to get back into the 70
    what à lifetime that was:)
    funstuf al around yea yea

xx SB