design-happens-floral-wallpaper-pleasesir400x319Who says that floral wallpapers have to be dainty and demure? Bold, colorful florals make a statement and cheer up a home during the dreary winter months. What could be better than having a gorgeous, maintenance-free garden on your walls? Check these out:

Fric and Frac’s blog full of exciting and unexpected wallpapers

A budding tree with curious birds and a fruitful garden for your wall from Oh Joy!

Or maybe tall, swaying grasses are more your thing? Pink and purple grass wallpaper from Id-digest.com

Photo Credit

1. Jeanneb says:

Holy hydrangas Batman!! Not for the timid, is it?

2. peggy says:

I like the wallpaper. I guess I am still in the 70's. Good years for me.peg

3. Patti says:

I like it in this larger bathroom. The flooring and cabinets make it work. The light fixture definetly makes a statement too!

4. panthergrl says:

I'll be blunt — that looks like s—!

5. Phyllis says:

I prefer the Wow or bling to be in accessories that can be easily replaced at will.

6. Carole says:

I was doing wallpaper when wallpaper wasn't even cool back in the late 90's, but I have to agree with everyone…this pattern is totally over done. It looks awful! Remember, a little dab will do ya! I agree with Phyllis that art work and accessories are a whole easier to change than wallpaper.

7. Ellenarta720 says:

A little dasb, I'm wih you. The colors seem to want to counteroact the doom & gloom of the economy, or the weather…not sure.
    I think wallpaper will rurn as a means of hyper-personalization. So if you plan to live in your place for the next 5- plus years, O-K-A-Y T-H-E-N! If not, please think again, and again and again…

8. barbie says:

its hard to believe that this is a hot trend right now. Is this the traditional wallpaper that you cannot get off?

9. Tonya says:

I think that if you look closely, you will notice that the wallpaper is being reflected in a mirror, which makes it look like more wallpaper than it actually is.It looks wonderful if you really take a good look at it.

10. Kidzrsleepn says:

Um….Fail.

Sorry…this is the look you usually see in the "before" part of an HG redux!