design-happens-floral-wallpaper-pleasesir400x319Who says that floral wallpapers have to be dainty and demure? Bold, colorful florals make a statement and cheer up a home during the dreary winter months. What could be better than having a gorgeous, maintenance-free garden on your walls? Check these out:

Fric and Frac’s blog full of exciting and unexpected wallpapers

A budding tree with curious birds and a fruitful garden for your wall from Oh Joy!

Or maybe tall, swaying grasses are more your thing? Pink and purple grass wallpaper from Id-digest.com

Photo Credit

1. Sarah says:

No thanks!

2. yukonmom says:

I'm confused. Is this a house that has been purchased to have the wallpaper torn down and then flip it?
    It is bad enough that this wallpaper is bold enough to reach out and bite you but when you add in the giant mirrors and then double the fright. That bold of a pattern would work on a small accent wall fpr a pop but a pop is different from a nuclear explosion!

3. design4u2day says:

I think I just threw up in my mouth! UGLY!!!!!!!!

4. Paulette says:

I can't believe they want to bring this back!?!? Did they find an Encino Man-type warehouse of wallpaper hidden for 40 years????? UGH! Push this trend and I'll stop watching HGTV!!!!

5. Stephenie says:

way too much for me! too busy, almost hurts your eyes.

6. Traci says:

SERIOUSLY!! that wallpaper is the most hideous thing i have EVER seen in my life.

7. Deb says:

really, really, HATE this

8. Carole says:

I really love House Hunters, etc, but I am getting sick and tired of people looking at homes and expecting them to be perfect – and decorated to their tast!! You buy a home because it's the right size or it's in right place, or it's the right price, or it makes you feel at home – and then you decorate to make it yours!! People have been raised to expect too much!

9. lucy says:

I love wallpaper but classic, elegant, timeless. This is just G–awful!

10. Traci says:

OH MY!!!!…Sorry…..That has got to go!!;(