WaterWeek AluminumAnother Friday, another freebie! You have until 12 noon ET on Monday, February 8, to comment on this post with a valid email address and you’ll be entered for a chance to win.

This week we’re bringing a little green to your weekend with some help from our friends at REDUCE. Their WaterWeek system brings an end to the wasteful and expensive habit of purchasing bottled water. According to REDUCE, “WaterWeek is the ONLY true solution for consumers to end the wasteful and costly purchasing of bottled water, saving them over $500 a year!“ Just fill the 16 oz. BPA-free bottles at the beginning of the week and stash them in your fridge in the convenient tray. With WaterWeek there’s no need to buy water on the way to work or when heading to the gym.

This week, we want to know: What your plans are to be more eco-friendly in 2010? Are you finally getting around to swapping out your incandescent bulbs to CFLs? Maybe doing some upgrades around the house to take advantage of tax credits? Let us know in the comments. You have until 12 noon ET on Monday to answer. Click here for the Official Rules

Freebies

1,084 Responses

1. tameika rease says:

these look amazing im sure they would be an great asset .

2. Samantha says:

We are working more towards using environmentally friendly cleaning materials- vinegar, baking soda, etc.

3. anja says:

they look neat…i`m used to use bottles from germany havent found any nice looking(adult ) ones here so far….

4. Sara says:

Love them, good for the environment and good for my diet too! Plus they're cute!

5. anne perrin says:

There are so much better than the BPA ones.

6. Love these water bottles. We brew our own coffee and carry reusable coffee cups and have been using our own grocery bags for years.

7. christine ramirez says:

These are too cool… would love to have a few for workouts!

8. Sherri says:

These water bottles look great and they would come in handy in my effort to "Go Green." I have used plastic bottles in the past but I don't want to continue contributing to the degradation of our world.

9. Alison Jones says:

These are absolutely beautiful. If I had one of these, I would be so happy. All the other teachers and aides would be saying to me, where did you get this and where can I get one? I would tell them happlily, HGTV!!!!!!

KIeep up the great work.

10. Heather says:

GO GREEN BABY! and how can at least one of those NOT match your outfit of the day?! I want one!

• Want it Wednesday: Decorations and Products for Halloween

• Want it Wednesday: Decorations and Products for Halloween

• Eclectic bird cages are grouped together to create a fun

• A sitting area comprised of blue and white furniture holds