design-happens-tiffany-blue-bed400x399
Photo from Make Room for Living

Just like the iconic little box, Tiffany blue brings excitement and class to a room. Check out these looks:

Tiffany blue walls are accented with pure white wall art at Lavender and Lilies.

On Cote de Texas a charming buffet and mirror take center-stage.

An oversized gray headboard compliments striped walls in this beautiful bedroom from Matters of Style.

Robin’s-egg blue appliances and a mosaic backsplash add an unexpected element of fun to this kitchen from Make Room for Living.

An Apartment Therapy fan shows how her boring sewing room was transformed into a creative retreat.

1. tanya bruce says:

I'm in love!

2. nikki says:

I have been wanting blue in the bedroom, but not sure what way to go with what blue…robin's egg…sky blue…so I've done nothing….I think this may be it…this is rich/lovely.

3. Capital Spice says:

This is exactly the scheme I want to do in our new bedroom – tiffany blue walls, white/cream accents, topped off with a creamy beige tufted headboard and dome chandelier (I would do wedding cake chandelier but our ceilings are too low).

I don't know if I'm flattered that this has been named a hot trend or mad because it means it is this much closer to being commonplace. Either way, thanks for the photos!

4. dani says:

Its funny because I already started decorating my room with this color and then it came out!! ;) I painted 3 tiffany blue stripes on a light grey wall, my furniture is white, bedding purple, and tiffany blue accents around the room.

5. carol Babin says:

like this room except for the curtain and the side table, the comforter is lovely

6. Judee says:

I don't get it! The walls are striped, not blue. The bed and duvet are turquoise. Guess my eyes or computer are foggy

7. KDS Interiors says:

This room is beautiful!

8. Becky says:

I love this look! I am going to start the change for my room to be like this now, just beautiful!!!

9. Sharon Stacy says:

I love the color of the bedspread. I just had my living room painted hot spring green and it looks like it would match a room decorated like this one. I like my house to be color coordinated and for the rooms to connect with each other. My hot spring green is a color Lowe's sells. The chair that matches my living room was called blue. So much for color names. Sharon Stacy

10. pmal says:

where can i get that comforter