Picture your dream bedroom. Do you hear the gentle lapping of waves in the background? Is the color palette a combination of serene blue and green mixed with lush cream bedding? Oh, and does it happen to sit in the middle of a pool?

bedroom-pool-facebook

Thanks to the Facebook page, join if you want this as your bedroom, we can’t stop thinking about the many ways we would fall in wearing pajamas.

What do you think? Fabulous or just plain crazy?

Design Inspiration

1. A person says:

:( If only

2. Victoria says:

Hmm.. I think it'd be better if the platform moved to the back wall, extended about ten feet and then half of the remaining space was a pool and the other half a walkway around the room, leading to the door and a seating areas.

3. Demanda says:

Genius! I love it! Could you imagine how loud the sex would be?! Hahaha!

4. Stella says:

the pool is only a few feet deep. a toddler would drown but not an adult of around anyone above the age of 10. second of all, you should think about what u wanna buy. if it's something like that room, then u should think "can i swim" before u buy it. no one's forcing u to have it

5. Amber says:

same here

6. Gwen says:

theats just some MINOR techicalities

7. The Person says:

Personally, I think it is pretty cool. Yeah, there are some MINOR problems, but nothing that can't be dealt with. I actually don't mind falling in. I always loved swimming. It's pretty original and originality is what people crave for these days. I would actually like to have that room. It seems fun and new. But that's just me. And as a response to some of your concerns:

A) How on earth would your sheets get wet? They aren't in the water
    B) The walkway leads outside of the room
    C) I am sure they already found a way to fix the smells of the chlorine
    D) The room might be temperture controlled
    E) Let's hope that you don't sleep walk