Picture your dream bedroom. Do you hear the gentle lapping of waves in the background? Is the color palette a combination of serene blue and green mixed with lush cream bedding? Oh, and does it happen to sit in the middle of a pool?

bedroom-pool-facebook

Thanks to the Facebook page, join if you want this as your bedroom, we can’t stop thinking about the many ways we would fall in wearing pajamas.

What do you think? Fabulous or just plain crazy?

Design Inspiration

1. Concerned User says:

this is plain crazy – you could drown!

2. Melinda says:

This is pretty crazy, but I have to wonder if all that humidity would help my sinus problems some.

3. Jenna says:

thats the coolest thing i've ever seen i sort of love it lol

4. MoodyBlue says:

Just plain crazy, but very, very cool!

5. Cindy says:

It looks like a fantasy – hard to believe it's real. I'm not sure I would sleep well in a room that must be damp, smells like chlorine, and sounds like an echo chamber. Not at all warm and cozy.

6. claudia says:

horrible too edgy!

7. p. says:

Would be pretty nice if the space had some type of theme not like you just popped up a center stage with a bed on it … it can be a starting point for a very interesting magical room

8. Gin says:

Yuck! So damp/humid! It's pretty, to look at, though. :)

9. Adam says:

All I can think when I see this is ECHO… Echo… echo… echo…. But it definitely does look cool.

10. Linda Woody says:

I don't think so….I mean I love to swim and all but…for one the bed will get wet and what about the electrical outlets for the TV and Lamps?……SHOCKING !! Where does that walkway lead to? ANd, I don't see any place to hang your towels. OTHER than that, if you took the bed and all the other things out of there and put in a little bar area with cold drinks now that would be worth hanging out at!