CakeVintageIt’s the last Friday of the month – time for another Freebie! Post a comment with a valid email address before 12/11c, Monday, March 1 (Can you believe it’s March already?) to be entered for a chance to win.

This week’s Freebie comes from friends right down the road in Nashville, TN.  After running the online boutique, Knobstoppers, for a few years, Robbie and Angie decided they need to expand beyond vintage bottle-stoppers and include a wider range of items – enter Cake Vintage. They’ve taken the retro style of Knobstoppers and applied it to the whole house, with charming place mats, an eclectic silverware collection and custom lighting fixtures made from salvaged silverware and door plates.

Up this week is a pack of items from their Kitchen & Home collection: two notepad sets (their Cake set, which includes a vintage butter knife, and their Kitchen Notes with a vintage spoon). On top of that, you’ll get both of their paper place mat pads, perfect for spring teas or casual suppers.

CakeVintagePlacemats

This week we want to know: Where do you typically eat dinner? Not those more formal nights when you have friends over and break out the good china, but your average Tuesday night. Does your family sit down at the table and eat together, or are you on the couch in front of the TV?  You have until 12/11c on Monday to answer.  Click here for the official rules.

Freebies

1. Melissa says:

Well, usually my three kids sit at the table and I eat standing up at the kitchen counter, or just eat later once they are all finished. I try , occassionally, to sit down at the dinner table with them, but that results in me having to get up from the table every 30 seconds or so to fetch something for a kid… milk, new napkin, seconds on food, etc. It's just not worth it! ;)

2. Jen Montague says:

We try ti eat together as a family at the kitchen table, but sometimes if my husband is going to be late we will eat at the couch.:-)

3. Cindy says:

It's just me, so I eat in the den on my little cafe table that sits in front of a pair of windows. That way I can look out over the backyard, or at HGTV!

4. vstark says:

I eat at the kitchen table, usually reading a book. I like my dinner between 5 and 6, but my husband won't eat until 9 or 10.

5. Chris says:

I generally set the dining room table and hope that my husband will arrive home at a decent hour.

6. Dave says:

The kids and wife usually eat at the table before I get home. I typically eat on the couch.

7. Tammy says:

Our family eats around the table. It's funny because no matter what our schedule we all rally around the table.

8. Elizabeth B says:

I usually eat dinner at my parents table, but at my house I eat on the couch. My dining room table has been taken over my crafts. :)

9. Lisa says:

We are usually informal for meals, we eat on tv trays most nights.

10. Sue says:

My fiancee and I usually eat off TV tables in the living room. Unfortunately, my kitchen table is a cluttered mess!!!

• Halloween party guests will love these tasty nibbles that

• Concentric rings of colored sugar give dense, chocolatey

• Bring kids down off their Halloween sugar high with one of

• Who knew creamy mini cheeses, olives and a little food