CakeVintageIt’s the last Friday of the month – time for another Freebie! Post a comment with a valid email address before 12/11c, Monday, March 1 (Can you believe it’s March already?) to be entered for a chance to win.

This week’s Freebie comes from friends right down the road in Nashville, TN.  After running the online boutique, Knobstoppers, for a few years, Robbie and Angie decided they need to expand beyond vintage bottle-stoppers and include a wider range of items – enter Cake Vintage. They’ve taken the retro style of Knobstoppers and applied it to the whole house, with charming place mats, an eclectic silverware collection and custom lighting fixtures made from salvaged silverware and door plates.

Up this week is a pack of items from their Kitchen & Home collection: two notepad sets (their Cake set, which includes a vintage butter knife, and their Kitchen Notes with a vintage spoon). On top of that, you’ll get both of their paper place mat pads, perfect for spring teas or casual suppers.

CakeVintagePlacemats

This week we want to know: Where do you typically eat dinner? Not those more formal nights when you have friends over and break out the good china, but your average Tuesday night. Does your family sit down at the table and eat together, or are you on the couch in front of the TV?  You have until 12/11c on Monday to answer.  Click here for the official rules.

Freebies

1. angeldebate says:

While I have an actual dining room set I find myself sitting at the bistro table for dinners pretty regularly. It's that "cafe" thing I think I enjoy. :)

2. Marie says:

My husband, kids and myself always eat at the kitchen table together.

3. Belinda says:

Recently my hubby and I have become empty nester.. We usually eat at the dinner room table together. I like sitting up straight for my food to digest and I like no other distractions sitting with my man eating dinner.

4. Kathina Anderson says:

We're right on the couch usually by the time my husband gets home at approx. 7:30 pm or so our daughter and I already eaten at the table together. I wish I could pry him away from the TV.

5. Helen Hunt says:

funny was just talking about this the other night – we all sat at table for supper first time in months – I was saying it was like that evey night when I was growing up and nobody left table till all we finished!!! Now we mostly sit in front of tv and eat – would be nice to get back to proper dining wouldn't it

6. arapoza says:

We eat in the kitchen/dining area. We have 4 young kids and when we remodeled, we removed the formal dining room. We almost always eat as a family and always at the table. There isn't a TV anywhere near the kitchen or even the family room off the kitchen, so no TV watching. We talk and learn from each other and more about each other!

7. jennifer says:

Dinner & tv go hand and hand ! <3

8. dora jane says:

Dinner at the table for the four of us or out to eat.

9. Meg says:

We typically eat in our living room on a lovely teak table that I set with bamboo placemats..Wine and water glasses..and our blue willow china..While we tend to be informal..I like things to look pretty

10. Cathy says:

We generally all eat together.

• The highlight of this bathroom are the two antique Moroccan

• The rattan furniture in this neutral dining room instantly

• Careful and considerate modifications were gently made to

• This space was designed to bestow a lush, tropical