CakeVintageIt’s the last Friday of the month – time for another Freebie! Post a comment with a valid email address before 12/11c, Monday, March 1 (Can you believe it’s March already?) to be entered for a chance to win.

This week’s Freebie comes from friends right down the road in Nashville, TN.  After running the online boutique, Knobstoppers, for a few years, Robbie and Angie decided they need to expand beyond vintage bottle-stoppers and include a wider range of items – enter Cake Vintage. They’ve taken the retro style of Knobstoppers and applied it to the whole house, with charming place mats, an eclectic silverware collection and custom lighting fixtures made from salvaged silverware and door plates.

Up this week is a pack of items from their Kitchen & Home collection: two notepad sets (their Cake set, which includes a vintage butter knife, and their Kitchen Notes with a vintage spoon). On top of that, you’ll get both of their paper place mat pads, perfect for spring teas or casual suppers.

CakeVintagePlacemats

This week we want to know: Where do you typically eat dinner? Not those more formal nights when you have friends over and break out the good china, but your average Tuesday night. Does your family sit down at the table and eat together, or are you on the couch in front of the TV?  You have until 12/11c on Monday to answer.  Click here for the official rules.

Freebies

1. Stephanie says:

I am an unmarried 20-something, so I often eat dinner on the couch/coffee table. Sometimes if the boyfriend is in town, we eat at our dining room table.

2. Momtwoxs says:

I eat every meal alone and my dining table is usually covered with the current sewing project. I end up eating in front of the tv that is always on channel 55 (HGTV).

3. pchefdean says:

We always eat at the table as a family… growing up we always sat in front of the TV, but I don't want our meals to revolve around the TV, but instead on the family! Occasionally we sit in the living room floor which my daughter calls that "having a picnic"!

4. Barb says:

we eat as a family at the table on the back porch/ family room

5. Chris says:

Does anyone eat on dining tables anymore…other than on the holidays?

6. Tonya says:

We all eat at the table. It makes for good conversation and generally turn on the news to give the kids a little bit of current events, which leads to interesting discussion.

7. Erinbrook says:

My husband and I usually eat in the family room…on the floor. We can't afford a table right now…so we sometimes spread out a sheet or blanket to use as a table. It's fun! Sort of an indoor picnic! :)

8. Melanie says:

We sit down at the kitchen table most nights but on Friday nights we rent a movie and watch it while eating dinner. =)

9. Angie says:

We eat in the leaving room with snack trays every night that we eat at home. I guess the only time we eat at a table would be in a restaurant!!

10. Tracey says:

OUr family of three usually eats dinner at the kitchen/breakfast bar (when we're all at home and I've actually cooked dinner). It's casual but at least we're together.

• Sweet and Savory #Easter Recipes