SoyDeliciousWelcome to the first Freebie Friday of March.  Post a comment with a valid email address before 12/11c, Monday, March 8, to be entered for a chance to win.

This week’s Freebie comes from Soy Delicious, makers of 100% pure soy candles.  Maggie and Georgette are committed to making an eco-friendly product in every way – from their dye-free wax to the lead-free wicks.  Even the glass jars are reusable for your favorite beverage once you’re done with candle. Their fragrances are spa worthy – from Dulce de Leche to Tahitian Orchid.

The winner this week will receive their choice of one full-sized candle along with one of their sugar scrubs. This was the same gift they gave out at The Grammys back in January!  Take a look at some of the celebs that visited them.

This week we want to know: What’s that small indulgence around that home that you just can’t give up? Baking with premium chocolate? A weekly bubble bath? That cup of espresso in the morning?  You have until 12/11c on Monday to answer.  Click here for the official rules.

Freebies

1. Cathy Denny says:

I love candles! They delight the senses and help me to relax after a long hectic day!

2. kimBinAK says:

Honestly? Since recently moving into a home where cable TV is available, my sweet indulgence is watching HGTV to my heart's content :) This is the first time in 13 years that I've been able to watch my favorite channel in my own home – all these years, I've only been able to view it when traveling or when visiting my daughter's home.

3. Karen Robbins says:

I've been hearing about how much safer soy candles and lead-free wicks are. Thanks for offering such a great product.

4. Lisa Fabatz says:

Hi, I would love to try a candle.

5. Sera says:

High thread count sheets on the bed and a candle burning in every room…even in summer!

6. Lee Townsend says:

i love my candles and anything i can do to contribute to a "greener environment" makes them all the more enticing!

7. Chaos Mommy says:

My favorite indulgence is baking, and eating what I bake!

8. Fresh Flowers and candles to fill the house with great smells.

9. Elisa says:

I cannot go without my candles!

10. Danielle says:

A yummy cup of coffee with milk first thing in the morning!!

• Gorgeous garden beds and a wee porch set off this charming

• This adorable playhouse used to an old garden shed.

• This playhouse is part of the backyard hangout area. The

• Colorful flowers and lots of steppingstones complete this